speaking to myself.......

MaidenMadness said:
its different i have been through that so i have the right to laugh at that
you haven't passed through that so you don't have to right to laugh at that :P :P
How do you know i've not been through that :P

That was really mean saying "see you next year" to Jake as he was going to sleep :err: ....he turned round and looked so worried LOL :oops:

Frenchy said:
i know man, he doesn't like me :cry:

(frenchy's use)
thats not true
i of all the people on this forum only in wicky i take greater pleasure when it comes to making fun of :D

i can't help myself you're french :D

When i'll have a child he'll listen to Iron Maiden when he grow enough :headbang:, cause Maiden have so fucking good massage when you're into them, they are so fucking great :bananarock:, i'm just so sorry many people don't understand that :(

Iron Domek said:
When i'll have a child he'll listen to Iron Maiden when he grow enough :headbang:, cause Maiden have so fucking good massage when you're into them, they are so fucking great :bananarock:, i'm just so sorry many people don't understand that :(
There's nothing like sharing Maiden with your kids :D I've taken Luke to Earls Court, Paris and Hammersmith to see them, he was 11 when he went to his one...was great watching his face as they came on stage :D
As for the people that don't understand them...it's their loss

wicker nomad said:
There's nothing like sharing Maiden with your kids :D I've taken Luke to Earls Court, Paris and Hammersmith to see them, he was 11 when he went to his one...was great watching his face as they came on stage :D
Cool Wicky, i agree with everything you wrote :bananallama: 8)

wicker nomad said:

i've taken killy to Bercy in Paris and he was 13 :wink: and what was his face :shock:

wicker nomad said:

And Manchester in 2003?

I still cant believe you were sitting right behind me :shock: LOL :shock:

powerslave87 said:
And Manchester in 2003?

I still cant believe you were sitting right behind me :shock: LOL :shock:
It's a small world, isn't it LOL
I didn't take Luke to that one :wink:

Back