speaking to myself.......

MaidenMadness said:
i say MM does this thread still exist?
haven't seen her in quite some time
:rolleyes:
no it doesn't exits anymore
this is all just a dream...
WELL OF COURSE IT EXISTS YOU MORON
now get your lazy ass off the internet and go and buy some dvds so you could burn Boston Legal, Road Runner, Tijuana Toads and finish making backups of your mp3 collection

MaidenMadness said:
:rolleyes:
no it doesn't exits anymore
this is all just a dream...
WELL OF COURSE IT EXISTS YOU MORON
now get your lazy ass off the internet and go and buy some dvds so you could burn Boston Legal, Road Runner, Tijuana Toads and finish making backups of your mp3 collection
but its snowing

there that was quick
you bougth the dvds, the cigs, started burning backups of your mp3 collection, edited the excel file that has your entire collection all in 20 minutes

but MM i have to say this
you're a fuckin moron. what i don't understand is how do you always manage to make a fool of yourself infront of that hot brunette that works in a tobacco shop

MaidenMadness said:
there that was quick
you bougth the dvds, the cigs, started burning backups of your mp3 collection, edited the excel file that has your entire collection all in 20 minutes

but MM i have to say this
you're a fuckin moron. what i don't understand is how do you always manage to make a fool of yourself infront of that hot brunette that works in a tobacco shop
what do you mean always? this is like my first time.and it can happen to everybody

i bet there are millions of people out there that pay for a pack of cigarettes and then just turn around and leave without taking them
it happens to everbody i wouldnt really call it making a fool out of myself?

MaidenMadness said:
what do you mean always? this is like my first time.and it can happen to everybody

i bet there are millions of people out there that pay for a pack of cigarettes and then just turn around and leave without taking them
it happens to everbody i wouldnt really call it making a fool out of myself?
first time?
bloody hell do you remember the time when you walked into a tobacco shop and asked for a loaf of bread and then went to bakery and asked for a pack of cigarettes there?
do you remember when you lost 100 kuna in a tobacco shop cause you were high and drunk?

and those are just two examples from the top off my head
just think what i could remember if i actually TRIED to remember all of your yellow minutes infront of that chick

whats the matter with you? i know you'd like to bang her
its not like you haven't been with a woman before so we can't blame it all on lack of experience. maybe its her skinhead boyfriend that makes you go yellow LOL

Back