speaking to myself.......

MaidenMadness said:
first time?
bloody hell do you remember the time when you walked into a tobacco shop and asked for a loaf of bread and then went to bakery and asked for a pack of cigarettes there?
do you remember when you lost 100 kuna in a tobacco shop cause you were high and drunk?

and those are just two examples from the top off my head
just think what i could remember if i actually TRIED to remember all of your yellow minutes infront of that chick

whats the matter with you? i know you'd like to bang her
its not like you haven't been with a woman before so we can't blame it all on lack of experience. maybe its her skinhead boyfriend that makes you go yellow LOL
her skinhead boyfriend? me scared of that wimp?
oh come on be serious the guy drives a bloody vespa for crying out loud. that should tell you how gay he is

MaidenMadness said:
her skinhead boyfriend? me scared of that wimp?
oh come on be serious the guy drives a bloody vespa for crying out loud. that should tell you how gay he is
wow thats really clever MM he's gay and he's banging a girl you'd like to bang

i bet you'd trade anything to be as gay as he is then :P

MaidenMadness said:
wow thats really clever MM he's gay and he's banging a girl you'd like to bang
well he was there first :|
besides i'd only like to bang her and she seems like a type that wants a relationship and not a one night stand

for relationship i want smebody else

rockin_plumber said:
:roll: And I did............ drama queen :wink:
oh lay off her
she's in the years where she's just screaming out for some attention
better give it to her or in couple of years time she might start doing drugs LOL

powerslave87 said:
My guess is no-one gave you attention at that age then? :roll:
not really no

well not up until my classmistress caught us smoking a joint and called in our parents
then i got all the attention i ever needed LOL

Back