SO WHO IS GOING TO CARDIFF

Sorry for going on :oops:
This is really pissing me off now :| Can't count the amount of times I went to the pub with my dad and sat in the corner with a packet of crisps and a bottle of coke!
Luke's got great taste in music 8) There's no age limit for the gig....or the FC, so there shouldn't be for a FC party :| I know the law is the law :oops: But this ain't fair :(

wicky said:
This is really pissing me off now :| Can't count the amount of times I went to the pub with my dad and sat in the corner with a packet of crisps and a bottle of coke!
Luke's got great taste in music 8) There's no age limit for the gig....or the FC, so there shouldn't be for a FC party :| I know the law is the law :oops: But this ain't fair :(
:withstupid:

wicky said:

Problem is that i know how the the Hard Rock Cafe work, they are a decent company. They probably are more than happy for Luke to be there the problem is the licencing laws they have to abide by, they just can't take the risk, its rubbish, but in a way i guess you can't blame em, there's so much red tape these days :|

Bockaaarck said:
Problem is that i know how the the Hard Rock Cafe work, they are a decent company. They probably are more than happy for Luke to be there the problem is the licencing laws they have to abide by, they just can't take the risk, its rubbish, but in a way i guess you can't blame em, there's so much red tape these days :|
I know you're right :oops: The child in me is still pissed right off though :(

Well i have told the guys that i may not be driving them and that they may need to find there own way over, they seemed pretty cool about it.

Although i have to be honest and say that even if i do go the party i will be ready to scoot back to the hotel by 01:30 mainly as i'm an old duffer :err:

Bockaaarck said:
Well i have told the guys that i may not be driving them and that they may need to find there own way over, they seemed pretty cool about it.

Although i have to be honest and say that even if i do go the party i will be ready to scoot back to the hotel by 01:30 mainly as i'm an old duffer :err:
Good on you :wink:

I'd be the same :err: No way could I stay out til 4am anymore LOL I'd be asleep in the corner if I did :err:

wicky said:
Good on you :wink:

I'd be the same :err: No way could I stay out til 4am anymore LOL I'd be asleep in the corner if I did :err:

I'm looking forward to it, but we will all just have to wait until we know if we get tickets to after show thingy :?

wicky said:
Fingers crossed :)

In Paris after the gig we had me, Luke, Frester and 2 others in a normal size taxi, that was a squeeze LOL

If not we'll have to get 2, but we'd still be going halves so should be ok :?

Bloody hell we were crushed but it got us back to the hotel just :banana: Why am I the only poor bugger going to Paris from the bb this year :shock: I have to take Mrs Frester with me :(

Frester said:
Bloody hell we were crushed but it got us back to the hotel just :banana: Why am I the only poor bugger going to Paris from the bb this year :shock: I have to take Mrs Frester with me :(

Frenchy is going 8)

wicky said:
I know you're right :oops: The child in me is still pissed right off though :(

Can Luke play Guitar???

The official Iron Maiden tribute band Hi-on Maiden are looking for a
guitarist to play Dave Murray. Must be 100% commited, have own decent
gear and transport, and prepared to dress like Murray (including wearing a
wig if needs be!).

Loads of gigs lined up, including an after show party for the real Maiden.

:err: ok it might not work either

rockin_plumber said:
Can Luke play Guitar???

The official Iron Maiden tribute band Hi-on Maiden are looking for a
guitarist to play Dave Murray. Must be 100% commited, have own decent
gear and transport, and prepared to dress like Murray (including wearing a
wig if needs be!).

Loads of gigs lined up, including an after show party for the real Maiden.

:err: ok it might not work either
LOL Don't know why I didn't think of that LOL

Frester said:
:shock:

Yeah it was a bit of a squish LOL LOL You'll have to meet up with frenchy again! 8) I wish I was going :( I loved Paris :D

Back