mw_santa_rock.gif

rockin_plumber said:
Top Job Wix
mw_santa_rock.gif
mw_santa_rock.gif
mw_santa_rock.gif

Mine arrived this morning :D

:headbang: :edmetal: :headbang: :edmetal: :headbang: :edmetal:

Top work Wicky, you're a legend, thanks for sorting all this out, my T-Shirt is fantastic :D

:bananallama:

Ivan said:
yeah, I know
but maiden play just one concert in whole france :?
that's shame

yeah I know :| but they don't play in Croatia :p LOL

don't know how many places they are in the datch forum but Paris Bercy contains 17 000 places and it's sold out 8) . You know in France, Metal is not really advertised like in Italy where they are big metal fans and radio pass this kind of music :|

Frenchy said:
yeah I know :| but they don't play in Croatia :p LOL

don't know how many places they are in the datch forum but Paris Bercy contains 17 000 places and it's sold out 8) . You know in France, Metal is not really advertised like in Italy where they are big metal fans and radio pass this kind of music :|

it's not very popular in croatia

and yes they don't play in croatia, but that's not surprise. in croatia they played 2 times
between 1986 and 2003 is 17 years , you know

I said that's shame for france cos france have few huge cities and there they could play in front of at least 20000 people IMO
that wasn't joke

Ivan said:
I said that's shame for france cos france have few huge cities and there they could play in front of at least 20000 people IMO
that wasn't joke

you can't imagine how poor France is about music Ivan :| . You know where there is 17 000 people at Bercy Paris, it's only the fans and the one who knows. They already played at Marseille, Nancy, Lille, Toulon or Montpellier but they was playing at the Zenith in Paris. And the Zenith contains just 8 OOO places. So they prefer to do just one date but full of fans. And you are quickly in Paris from everywhere in France with the TGV :wink:

Frenchy said:
you can't imagine how poor France is about music Ivan :| . You know where there is 17 000 people at Bercy Paris, it's only the fans and the one who knows. They already played at Marseille, Nancy, Lille, Toulon or Montpellier but they was playing at the Zenith in Paris. And the Zenith contains just 8 OOO places. So they prefer to do just one date but full of fans. And you are quickly in Paris from everywhere in France with the TGV :wink:

yeah, but maiden comes in france on every tour. same as the most of popular bands from every country
france have name, croatia doesn't
france is very well known in every corner of world

wicky said:
Less than a month now :banana: :banana:

Did you send the form off for the after party ticket thingy's :?

I did but i didn't know whether or not to send any money with the form. I remember when they did the Clive Aid gig at Hammersmih we had to respend then they told us how many tickets we'd got, then we paid for them.

I hope that's the same this time :err:

Bockaaarck said:
Did you send the form off for the after party ticket thingy's :?

I did but i didn't know whether or not to send any money with the form. I remember when they did the Clive Aid gig at Hammersmih we had to respend then they told us how many tickets we'd got, then we paid for them.

I hope that's the same this time :err:

:err: did anyone get me two tix

Back