SO WHO IS GOING TO CARDIFF

rockin_plumber said:
4 Weeks :banana: :banana: :banana:
So thats...
6 weeks till xmas :shock:
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

and

OMG :shock: :| :shock: :| I have never been this disorganised about xmas before :shock:

rockin_plumber said:
:err: did anyone get me two tix
I only got my mag a couple of days ago :( On IMOC Laz said it's on first come first served basis....Bocky sent his back pretty quick, he'll get some :wink: I hope :err:

wicky said:
I only got my mag a couple of days ago :( On IMOC Laz said it's on first come first served basis....Bocky sent his back pretty quick, he'll get some :wink: I hope :err:

:err: does that mean he ordered some for me :?

Sent off my form today, decided to try :| I put down for 3 rockin :wink:
so you won't have to abandon your mate :wink: ...... hopefully :err:

Ivan said:
Lauren plays in Milano :banana: :banana: :banana:

:? Milano

In Cardiff
nuts.gif

I was abit st00pid and only ordered 2, i'd totally forgotten about Alan :oops: and i actually thought Wicky had made her mind up not to get the ticks.

Mind you i found a way of making her buy them today :evil: Its what she always does to me, so it was pay back time. She never saw through my ruse LOL

:shock:

:err:

Bockaaarck said:
I was abit st00pid and only ordered 2, i'd totally forgotten about Alan :oops: and i actually thought Wicky had made her mind up not to get the ticks.

Mind you i found a way of making her buy them today :evil: Its what she always does to me, so it was pay back time. She never saw through my ruse LOL

:shock:

:err:

So what happens if we end up with 5 :err:

rockin_plumber said:
So what happens if we end up with 5 :err:

Well if we can't find a way of getting Luke in i'm sure Wicky will find a way to sell the tickets off ok. So i guess it will be you, me, Alan and whoever else there is coming along.

I hope if we turn up for food at the hard rock cafe in the afternoon/ early evening we might be able to wangle a way of getting Luke in some how :?

Bockaaarck said:
Well if we can't find a way of getting Luke in i'm sure Wicky will find a way to sell the tickets off ok. So i guess it will be you, me, Alan and whoever else there is coming along.

I hope if we turn up for food at the hard rock cafe in the afternoon/ early evening we might be able to wangle a way of getting Luke in some how :?

Indeed 8)

Lets hope we get em now :)

Back