Show thyself

Cyrus said:
I don't lie! :x

everybody lies only sometimes lies are called politeness

egzample when you get sth you don't like you always say you shouldn't have, its wonderful i like it, thank you. isn't that a lie?

MaidenMadness said:
everybody lies only sometimes lies are called politeness

egzample when you get sth you don't like you always say you shouldn't have, its wonderful i like it, thank you. isn't that a lie?

To me there's a big difference. A lie is something negative.

rockin_plumber said:
Ok this is the only one that I can show.........
I hate having my pic taken and I am normally drunk
in strange situations :oops: which is the only time they can get me. :|

Here I am waiting for a 50mph 180ft drop and a g-force of 4+

I thought I looked pretty calm actually. (I am at the top)

Me.bmp

BTW its called apocalypse at drayton manor
apoc_01.jpg
apoc_02.jpg
apoc_05.jpg

It wasn't that scary :banana:
Finally :D ...good pic :banana: :banana: :banana: ...I would be shit scared to go on a thing like that......I queued up in Euro Disney for about half an hour ...got close enough to here the screams and I was gone :oops:

wicker nomad said:
Finally :D ...good pic :banana: :banana: :banana: ...I would be shit scared to go on a thing like that......I queued up in Euro Disney for about half an hour ...got close enough to here the screams and I was gone :oops:

I do like rollercoasters and rides like that one :banana:

Went to Florida about 6 years ago and Busch Gardens was the Mutts Nuts :banana:

I hate havin my pic taken though :oops:

That pic of me we were on the way out of the Drayton Manor and it
was the 6th time we had been on it.
It was a quiet day there coz all the bratts was at school
so no queues :banana:

Anyway we got to the car park and got in the car............
Me & miss rockin got in the front.........
My mate and his missus got in the back..............
I started the car and pulled away and heard a scream.........
My mates missus had opened the door and started getting out for some
reason............
One foot under the back wheel.........
Badly bruised luckilly :oops:
I felt really bad about it even though it was her fault :|

Here's a pick of me, taken a couple of years ago. For some reason, i appear to be in a a pub garden :? can't imagine how that happened

:err:

eba00395579f00000013.jpg%20

I don't have the chops anymore, and i have a couple of grey hairs, but otherwise i look as devilishly handsome as i've always been :err:

myself.jpg

My contribution, photo is probably 6 months to a year old. I look tired most of the time, so its unusual to get an ok looking shot.

Jon said:
myself.jpg

My contribution, photo is probably 6 months to a year old. I look tired most of the time, so its unusual to get an ok looking shot.

LOL you've posted this pic a few times Jon. When i look at it you give the impression of....

"Good riddance to those pesky kids, they won't bother me anymore, not with those concrete shoes on :err: "

Bockaaarck said:
LOL you've posted this pic a few times Jon. When i look at it you give the impression of....

"Good riddance to those pesky kids, they won't bother me anymore, not with those concrete shoes on :err: "

LOL LOL LOL

Bockaaarck said:

LOL LOL

Bockaaarck said:

haha, good one. I do look particularly serious there, and the hand gesture doesnt really help. LOL

Is it that obvious? :) .. I posted my age in the 'How old are you?' thread a while back, so I guess most of the others probably already knew.

Back