Show thyself

SexyDevilGirl said:
You're so silly LOL LOL

3.gif

Cyrus said:
I'm right here my little nymph :D

What interesting topic do you want to talk about? :)

If I go with my friend to visit her boyfriend this year-what are some good things to do and see in England. I've never been .

Alright-my main focus would be food! :?

SexyDevilGirl said:
If I go with my friend to visit her boyfriend this year-what are some good things to do and see in England. I've never been .

Alright-my main focus would be food! :?

What part of England are you thinking of?

The national dish of England is curry and/or fish n' chips :D

Cyrus said:
What part of England are you thinking of?

The national dish of England is curry and/or fish n' chips :D

I don't know-wherever it is her boyfriend lives. I'm not sure, but it's just outside London. I want to all over the place though-she just wants to be with him :|

SexyDevilGirl said:
I don't know-wherever it is her boyfriend lives. I'm not sure, but it's just outside London. I want to all over the place though-she just wants to be with him :|

Well you have a million and a half attractions in London. You have...umm..Stonehenge....what else... :?

London is cool :D

Cyrus said:
Well you have a million and a half attractions in London. You have...umm..Stonehenge....what else... :?

London is cool :D

Did I mention i like food? Alot-she never eats when she goes over there. She starves herself. So I need some good places to eat.

SexyDevilGirl said:
Did I mention i like food? Alot-she never eats when she goes over there. She starves herself. So I need some good places to eat.

London is like...umm...New York, only safer. You have EVERYTHING here! Every type of resturant...every type of food (this is making me hungry) :banana:

And as I mentioned...there are so many attractions here, you'd have to spend like a week to see them all...

Cyrus said:
London is like...umm...New York, only safer. You have EVERYTHING here! Every type of resturant...every type of food (this is making me hungry) :banana:

And as I mentioned...there are so many attractions here, you'd have to spend like a week to see them all...

She stays like 3 weeks. But is with her guy most of the time. I was thinking of just going for a day-then heading over to Spain.
sonstige_89.gif

SexyDevilGirl said:
She stays like 3 weeks. But is with her guy most of the time. I was thinking of just going for a day-then heading over to Spain.
sonstige_89.gif

Spend only ONE day in London?
blink.gif
You won't have time to see anything :anorak:

Back