Shocked Thread

Is that a shock at my announcement or shock at the video.:confused:

Because if its shock at my announcement...

There just wont be any need or point in concerts anymore :confused:
It would all seem so.... MEH :oops:

We did get Jimmy Page & John Paul Jones, so half of Led Zeppelin at Wembley in 2008o_O
Shock at both :oops:

Like, how come I never thought to put them together? The combination is perfection :eek:

And for Rockin to stop going to concerts? Not even an Iron Maiden concert?? :eek::eek:

Shock at both :oops:

Like, how come I never thought to put them together? The combination is perfection :eek:

And for Rockin to stop going to concerts? Not even an Iron Maiden concert?? :eek::eek:

Its just like the dream super group.... Like the super-dooper group :cool:

FYI I made the comment about no more gigs because if it did happen there would be no reason to gig again.

But...
Is it really likely to happen on Saturday.....
Probably not....
The biggest reason...
They were playing the same festival as Foo Fighters the next day... So were just there hanging around anyway...
GnR have a gig in Germany on the Sunday so although logistically possible...
Do you really think Axl is gonna make a special trip to England with Slash & Duff just to end rockin's gigging career. :confused:

Its just like the dream super group.... Like the super-dooper group :cool:

FYI I made the comment about no more gigs because if it did happen there would be no reason to gig again.

But...
Is it really likely to happen on Saturday.....
Probably not....
The biggest reason...
They were playing the same festival as Foo Fighters the next day... So were just there hanging around anyway...
GnR have a gig in Germany on the Sunday so although logistically possible...
Do you really think Axl is gonna make a special trip to England with Slash & Duff just to end rockin's gigging career. :confused:
Okay, I was wondering how they happened to be in the same place at the same time! It was a great coincidence :cool:

I think they'd all want you to have a long and happy gigging career rocking-banana-smiley-emoticon.gif

OMFG!!!

Did that really happen at CalJam last night :eek::eek::eek:

Foo Fighters play all their hits in reverse order.....

THEN!!!!! :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

OMFG!!!!:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

A mini Nirvana reunion with Joan Jett on vocals.

515831C3-33A3-4813-9980-B7E3E56F4CF2.jpeg

I purchased a Shinedown t-shirt last night...
I don't normally but I haven't got one so I thought I should...

but £25 :eek::eek:
That's $32.45 (US)
or $42.49 (CAN)

Back