Shocked Thread

MaidenMadness said:
wicky did not respond to my post :shock: :shock: :shock:
maybe she forgot that smilie somewhere :D
No wicky was trying very hard to ignore it :P
I was also trying to decide whether it was worth a reply :| I've decided, yes it was.

MM don't assume that people are the size they are due to just eating like a pig.(and before you come back with one of your smart arsed replies, I know you didn't say I eat like a pig) I am the size I am, balloon like as you put it :| due to a medical problem, my thyroid has been fuked since I was 5 years old, I do not over eat. I am on a constant battle trying to loose weight, as it happens I am smaller now than I have been for years. I have also spent years hating what I look like, so yes your comment got the affect you wanted, it hurt :|

ooops nearly forgot :shock:

Here you go MM, I will never loose this one :P

nutkick.gif

wicker nomad said:
No wicky was trying very hard to ignore it :P
I was also trying to decide whether it was worth a reply :| I've decided, yes it was.

MM don't assume that people are the size they are due to just eating like a pig.(and before you come back with one of your smart arsed replies, I know you didn't say I eat like a pig) I am the size I am, balloon like as you put it :| due to a medical problem, my thyroid has been fuked since I was 5 years old, I do not over eat. I am on a constant battle trying to loose weight, as it happens I am smaller now than I have been for years. I have also spent years hating what I look like, so yes your comment got the affect you wanted, it hurt :|

why to philosophy about this things ?? ppl are like they are and for sure, I can say that wicky is a real wonderful woman.

:shock: :shock: :shock: it cant be
i just saw the correct results from the big exam and it can't be :shock: :shock: :shock:
i will probably fail it :|
and the worst part is that i knew and still know how to solve everyone of the 5 assignments we had :shock:

MaidenMadness said:
:shock: :shock: :shock: it cant be
i just saw the correct results from the big exam and it can't be :shock: :shock: :shock:
i will probably fail it :|
and the worst part is that i knew and still know how to solve everyone of the 5 assignments we had :shock:
You will pass :banana:

Back