Shocked Thread

rockin_plumber said:
:err: no

more like............

a2315i0_tsc.jpg

watch it fuck bag

Practice this weekend we are only playing Hallowed because "He's bored of playing Maiden" :shock:

He's entitled to his own opinion I suppose...but his opinion is now void as hes bored of playing Maiden :|

powerslave87 said:
Practice this weekend we are only playing Hallowed because "He's bored of playing Maiden" :shock:

He's entitled to his own opinion I suppose...but his opinion is now void as hes bored of playing Maiden :|

i understand why he is fed up playing maiden coz he isn't enough good :P

killers said:
i understand why he is fed up playing maiden coz he isn't enough good :P

He's good enough, Killy

Just hes got into more faster stuff, and now hes like "Maidens too slow and boring" :( :shock:

powerslave87 said:

change of guitarist :err:

I suggested doing some Van Halen covers, he said he doesnt like "cheesy 80s metal"

Good job he's at mine all weekend, I'm so going to put him back on the right tracks, its my right to do that :D

powerslave87 said:
I suggested doing some Van Halen covers, he said he doesnt like "cheesy 80s metal"

Good job he's at mine all weekend, I'm so going to put him back on the right tracks, its my right to do that :D

and what about to play some Mötley Crüe's material :?

Back