Shocked Thread

Frenchy said:
MM doesn't know these sort of things :err:
to answer your question
i dont have to say please cause spamming is against regulations of this forum
furthermore whilst we mods allow normal everyday spamming to go along i think that there should be limits to everything
i could have easly deleted the whole thread or just posts which i feel are out of order without explaining myself tp anyone but i decided to ask all of you to stop spamming
furthermore i feel that rest of the mods were also out of order for allowing this to happen
now i will delete these posts cause no one obviously understood my suplitle hint that members which were out of order should fix their posts and in the future i will try to keep things under control so things like these would never happen again
i mean competing who can write killy more times for god sakes
grow up

MaidenMadness said:
to answer your question
i dont have to say please cause spamming is against regulations of this forum
furthermore whilst we mods allow normal everyday spamming to go along i think that there should be limits to everything
i could have easly deleted the whole thread or just posts which i feel are out of order without explaining myself tp anyone but i decided to ask all of you to stop spamming
furthermore i feel that rest of the mods were also out of order for allowing this to happen
now i will delete these posts cause no one obviously understood my suplitle hint that members which were out of order should fix their posts and in the future i will try to keep things under control so things like these would never happen again
i mean competing who can write killy more times for god sakes
grow up
I wasn't here :err:

Back