rockhardchick666 IMPORTANT!!!!

sketchy said:
Hey .. I never left and I never took her money ... haha. What a goofball.
Yeah I'm going back to school!! So I'm stoked!

And I keep coming home about Christie because shes definitlythe coolest kid I've met for a while. And Christie dont feel all tough about this because I'm not trying to flatter you ;) haha

That's cool :D

sketchy said:
Hey .. I never left and I never took her money ... haha. What a goofball.
Yeah I'm going back to school!! So I'm stoked!

And I keep coming home about Christie because shes definitlythe coolest kid I've met for a while. And Christie dont feel all tough about this because I'm not trying to flatter you ;) haha
great :D

rockin_plumber said:
PSSSST Come here :err:

Its a good job ur goin back to school......

You may have spelt "Important" correctly in the title of this thread LOL

hahah ... awww shit! Thats hillarious. How come noone pointed that out earlier in the thread!? You alll thought I sounded like a fool but didn't have the balls to point it out :)

sketchy said:
hahah ... awww shit! Thats hillarious. How come noone pointed that out earlier in the thread!? You alll thought I sounded like a fool but didn't have the balls to point it out :)

:oops: I just noticed it actually

sketchy said:

I didn't actually notice :err:

sketchy said:
never really looked for mistypes

message of Chicky:

"I'm at my friends house and I can't stay on, so pass on the message,
the internet busted on me and my web support went on strike and they wont fix it soooo, I might not be on for a while, the strike has been going on for about three months and it doesn't look like it will ease up, I will try to get here as much as I can" :(

killers said:
message of Chicky:

"I'm at my friends house and I can't stay on, so pass on the message,
the internet busted on me and my web support went on strike and they wont fix it soooo, I might not be on for a while, the strike has been going on for about three months and it doesn't look like it will ease up, I will try to get here as much as I can" :(
:|
that stinx
oh well
they will break the strike
otherwise they will lose millions on a wasted business

manic said:
:|
that stinx
oh well
they will break the strike
otherwise they will lose millions on a wasted business
u dont think u will miss anything until u realise its gone
get a new internet connection
make ur own
im so lonely
no one comes here any more

what if she forgot bout us
what if she joined IMBB :shock:

manic said:
u dont think u will miss anything until u realise its gone
get a new internet connection
make ur own
im so lonely
no one comes here any more

what if she forgot bout us
what if she joined IMBB :shock:
hha fuck that shit mann! I wont ever EVER leave you guys!!

sketchy said:
Yeah .. Christie will never give up on this place .. our internet is fucked up as hell though ..

12.gif

come back soon :)

Back