rockhardchick666 IMPORTANT!!!!

ive got strange messy massive hair
and ive got 3 or more jobs
paper round ( atleast a tener a week usually more 25 this week) for one day a week
comp proggramer/installer for schools that dont know where the power plug ono a comp goes
pool tourneys(this is more gambling i say ive never played and bet loads and act like i dont know what pool is then kick there ass at it)
i make like 30 quid on average a week
wait till i get the job for my cous $_$

manic said:
paper round ( atleast a tener a week usually more 25 this week) for one day a week
comp proggramer/installer for schools that dont know where the power plug ono a comp goes
pool tourneys(this is more gambling i say ive never played and bet loads and act like i dont know what pool is then kick there ass at it)

Moneybags then LOL

manic said:
hmm
i planned mine out
work for a month or 2 then know where you are gonna go make sure you have a job there
get a flat or something and work at macdonalds(free food) :D lol
sorry
i guess its harder

manic said:

alright pal ... its great that you can get jobs easily but it isn't that simple for me.

But anyways .. yeah all you people from over yonder, dont bother visiting Ontario. Well .. Windsor, Ontario anyways. The southern parts of our Canadian provinces are being americanized and it sucks. I mean .. when I went there I stayed for 3 days then turned and fled for my life back to eastern canada. Because the people I met in Ontario weren't Canadians. Canadians are nice and will go out of their way to help you out and not expect anything in return. People there looked at me like I was a lunatic and they were mean and would stab you in the back as quick as they could. They weren't Canadian. The squirrels weren't Canadian either, for fuck sakes. They were black as hell and as big as rats.

sketchy said:
alright pal ... its great that you can get jobs easily but it isn't that simple for me.

But anyways .. yeah all you people from over yonder, dont bother visiting Ontario. Well .. Windsor, Ontario anyways. The southern parts of our Canadian provinces are being americanized and it sucks. I mean .. when I went there I stayed for 3 days then turned and fled for my life back to eastern canada. Because the people I met in Ontario weren't Canadians. Canadians are nice and will go out of their way to help you out and not expect anything in return. People there looked at me like I was a lunatic and they were mean and would stab you in the back as quick as they could. They weren't Canadian. The squirrels weren't Canadian either, for fuck sakes. They were black as hell and as big as rats.

How thing now then :?

I see ur here now....... got a job yet or just coping :?

rockin_plumber said:
:cry: That is sad, but wouldn't it be better if you both sat and tried to talk about it :?
probably not
i know what family problems r like
and if she hates her dad and has real dignity she want reason

Rockhardchick666 said:
hey sarah, don't know where your at or where your going....but wheres my money, and no good bye?

sorry.gif
not again

Hope things are ok sketchy/Sarah, or at least as ok as they can be :| I hope you and Chicky talk to each other, she cares about you a lot you know.

You can always talk to us if you like, we might not be able to help, but at least you take some of your frustration out on us :D . I don't know you, or your situation. In relation to "you" and what "you" specifically are feeling and thinking i can only make a best guess

You seem like a strong person to me, not many people would actually have the guts to "get up and go" from any family situation. But you come back home, so there must still be something there which is important, even if you think there isn't :?

Is that a fair comment? :|

Hey .. I never left and I never took her money ... haha. What a goofball.
Yeah I'm going back to school!! So I'm stoked!

And I keep coming home about Christie because shes definitlythe coolest kid I've met for a while. And Christie dont feel all tough about this because I'm not trying to flatter you ;) haha

PSSSST Come here :err:

Its a good job ur goin back to school......

You may have spelt "Important" correctly in the title of this thread LOL

Back