rockhardchick666 IMPORTANT!!!!

sketchy

Hey guys make sure Christie reads this shit

Hey Christie. I miss you and I love you!! I'm still alive so its all good:)
Windsor sucks major a-hole. I just went and bought you Alice Cooper's "constrictor" on tape and Iron maiden's "Maiden Japan" on record. I'll give them to you when I come back. I spent my food money on you, you loser. You're gonna get it!

I love you alot and I'll hopefully be back really soon!!! xoxoxooxoxoxox
Sarah.

MaidenMadness said:
why the sad face. i would be happy to have bro/sis that likes metal. be it hair or not. anything but nu
I like it when I know she has a bed to sleep in and food in her stomach, instead of her sleeping on stairs, and scraping for food

Rockhardchick666 said:
many many times, right now shes gone the farthest......
hmm
i planned mine out
work for a month or 2 then know where you are gonna go make sure you have a job there
get a flat or something and work at macdonalds(free food) :D lol
sorry
i guess its harder

manic said:
hmm
i planned mine out
work for a month or 2 then know where you are gonna go make sure you have a job there
sorry
i guess its harder
yes. there o man runaways that return back home after a while cause that is so simple :roll:

manic said:
hmm
i planned mine out
sorry
i guess its harder

Actually, living on your own and looking after yourself is quite a lot of work, even when you're financially secure. When you're at home, you dont have to worry about all the various bills, where your next meal is coming from, or anything like that.. you just do the stuff you like doing. The irony of course, being, that you realise this the most is when you have to go and live on your own. I'd imagine running away with no financial support only multiplies the problems.

My advice: value being looked after by other people while you can.

manic said:
hmm
i planned mine out
sorry
i guess its harder
A LOT harder :|

manic said:
hmm
i planned mine out
sorry

yea because its so easy to get a job when you have a mohawk and have no expierance and a grade 9 education

Rockhardchick666 said:
yea because its so easy to get a job when you have a mohawk and have no expierance and a grade 9 education

You never know she may have got a more....... job friendly hair style :wink:

Back