QUESTIONS

afraidtoshooteddie said:
Where did Maiden world disappear to, yesterday?

And now its back, Where the fuck have the last TWO WEEKS worth of posts gone? :?

The last post I can see was dated March 14th, and I know I've posted on here since then.
Took me a minute to notice that LOL

Might have something to do with this message at the bottom of each page :? ...

Fatal error: ./cache/ is NOT writable. in /www/maiden-world.com/public_html/forum-3.0.4/includes/acm/acm_file.php on line 109

i can't find where to change my profile with the new board ?? :oops: :oops:

can i have some help coz i think my av is a little bit old :err:

Frenchy said:

It may be hard coz ur board style may be different to mine coz I seem to remember everything being backwards when it was changed.. the avatars were showing on the right LOL

But at the top of the page should be an option USER CONTROL PANEL Click that...

Then Select BOARD PREFERENCES on the left and change MY BOARD STYLE to MAIDEN WORLD

Then SUBMIT

Then when the page reloads click on PROFILE on the left again and there will be an option to EDIT AVATAR selecty that, follow instructions and submit...

EASY PEASY :D

rockin_plumber said:
Frenchy said:

It may be hard coz ur board style may be different to mine coz I seem to remember everything being backwards when it was changed.. the avatars were showing on the right LOL

But at the top of the page should be an option USER CONTROL PANEL Click that...

Then Select BOARD PREFERENCES on the left and change MY BOARD STYLE to MAIDEN WORLD

Then SUBMIT

Then when the page reloads click on PROFILE on the left again and there will be an option to EDIT AVATAR selecty that, follow instructions and submit...

EASY PEASY :D

i have to try then :err:

rockin_plumber said:
Whatisthelongbuttonatthebottomofthekeyboardfor?
LMAO LOL
Hopefully there'll be no more posts like that from me....space works on the new laptop LOL :banana:

rockin_plumber said:
Frenchy said:
never understood why i'm the only french in here :?

How did you arrive here??

i was at my 'bloody bros' friend during that long night to drink and listen to the music, and was searching on the net the setlist about the dance of death tour and discovered the setlist on the maiden world 8) 8) and never quit the site :D

Frenchy said:
rockin_plumber said:
Frenchy said:
never understood why i'm the only french in here :?

How did you arrive here??

i was at my 'bloody bros' friend during that long night to drink and listen to the music, and was searching on the net the setlist about the dance of death tour and discovered the setlist on the maiden world 8) 8) and never quit the site :D

Dance of Death tour is my Fave tour now then :banana:

Back