QUESTIONS

Frenchy said:
LOL LOL

sorry wicky but we use to drink some real coffee in France :err: LOL LOL

but you should ask 'un café normal avec un verre d'eau s'il vous plait' :D
Bloody hell :err:

Think i'd better write that down! LOL

My girlfriends going away this weekend, anyway, shes gonna be camping with some guy who used to fancy the pants off her..am I right to be worried? :|

I said something to her last night, but didnt want to imply that she might cheat on me so I made up something else :roll: :|

also :|

Is it natural that everytime she mentions this fat fucker, I want to just turn upto V, tunnel my way in and kick the shit out of him? :| :| :|

Ben said:
My girlfriends going away this weekend, anyway, shes gonna be camping with some guy who used to fancy the pants off her..am I right to be worried? :|

I said something to her last night, but didnt want to imply that she might cheat on me so I made up something else :roll: :|

Is it natural that everytime she mentions this fat fucker, I want to just turn upto V, tunnel my way in and kick the shit out of him? :| :| :|

Yes and Yes :|

I should mention its not just them going, theres a few other people..

But that still doesnt stop me wanting to deck him :|

What a dick :|

He used to be a postman, posted something to her house, crossed out the 'Miss' and her last name, and then put Mrs and his last name :| what a slimy, creepy freak, get over it you sad ginger bastard :| or I will end you :|

:| :| :| :| :| :| :|

Rockin, are you on facebook? Most mw'ers are now :D

There's over 500 people with your name, and I don't fancy looking through all of them LOL

Ben said:

UPDATE

Her and her mate had a huge fall out today, and now shes camping with these guys, and the one that fancys her. What do I do, I really need some advice here cos Im freaking out.

Ben said:
UPDATE

Her and her mate had a huge fall out today, and now shes camping with these guys, and the one that fancys her. What do I do, I really need some advice here cos Im freaking out.

Ur just gonna have to sit tight mate .......
You aint gonna go to V festival and check are yah.......

Dyah really think she would want a fat-ginger-ex-postie :?

And do you feel that she wont be faithful to you :?

Its been going through my mind to be honest..

I've got the funds and I could either stay in her tent..

My sisters boyfriend is there, do I ask him to keep an eye out for her?

Just knowing what this guy has been like, really makes me paranoid :|

Now shes staying with them till fucking monday :x

Ben said:
Its been going through my mind to be honest..

I've got the funds and I could either stay in her tent..

My sisters boyfriend is there, do I ask him to keep an eye out for her?

Just knowing what this guy has been like, really makes me paranoid :|

Now shes staying with them till fucking monday :x

Dude, i know this is going to sound a bit straight forward but it's the honest truth. She's there and he's there, if something happens, which it may or may not, then at least you'll know what the score is.

Besides, if you are cool about it then if she comes back and says she had a great time and that the Postie Twat is a ......:err:...Twat then she'll appreciate you for what you are. If something happens then you can just move on and find someone better.

Because if she cheats on you then she's not worth worrying about and you are a good lad Ben, so i know you wouldn't have problems finding another girl.......if and i repeat 'if' something happens.

Try not to worry too much ok

:)

rockin_plumber said:
:withstupid:

He always puts it so much better than I could LOL

Well i can understand how Ben feels, but it's always easier form the outside and also once you've had a bit of experience 8)

:err:

Back