QUESTIONS

wicky said:
Has anyone got any idea what my niece has pushed on my laptop to make the text huge :? I can't suss what she's done :oops:

Do you have tabbed browsing? If so, on the right side of the tab bar is there a series of icons, one of them saying 'page'. Try altering the 'zoom' option.

Thanks, but I found it :wink: She'd somehow managed to press Ctrl and the + .... I didn't know you could change it like that :oops: I had to ask Luke LOL

One for fraidy :D

Tracy wants me to burn her a few of Blazes songs, has he got any favs that he plays live? She wants to get to know them before the gig

wicky said:
One for fraidy :D

Tracy wants me to burn her a few of Blazes songs, has he got any favs that he plays live? She wants to get to know them before the gig

Tell Tracy that if she was a bit naughty, she might type 'Blaze Bayley Rapidshare' into a google search. That might help her a bit. :err:

Not that I condone this sort of behaviour in the slightest. :err:

afraidtoshooteddie said:
Tell Tracy that if she was a bit naughty, she might type 'Blaze Bayley Rapidshare' into a google search. That might help her a bit. :err:

Not that I condone this sort of behaviour in the slightest. :err:
LOL

Main thing was has he got any that he plays live most gigs?

wicky said:
LOL

Main thing was has he got any that he plays live most gigs?

He's only got 3 studio albums of his own to choose from, plus a couple of tracks from his Maiden days and usually 1 or 2 from Wolfsbane.
He'll probably push a couple of tracks from his forthcoming album 'The Man Who Wouldn't Die' too.

frenchy needs a new english lesson :D

when you say 'of treasure' :: does the 'of' means the same as usual or is it a grammatical subtility :?

so what means 'of treasure' :? precious :?

Frenchy said:
frenchy needs a new english lesson :D

when you say 'of treasure' :: does the 'of' means the same as usual or is it a grammatical subtility :?

so what means 'of treasure' :? precious :?

Well.... Someone or something considered exceptionally precious....
That seems a good meaning of treasure.........

Dont know where you got 'of' from though :err:

rockin_plumber said:
Well.... Someone or something considered exceptionally precious....
That seems a good meaning of treasure.........

Dont know where you got 'of' from though :err:

'of treasure' is a Alestorm's song LOL LOL

btw i was in the right way then 8)

rockin_plumber said:
Not having a card....
I would assume its the phone number you need to ring to claim ur £3......

And the phone call probably costs about £10.50 LOL

ah :|

maybe i should post it to wicky and she could earn the money :D

10 000 £ :shock: (btw i'm your friend wicky :D )

Went into town earlier to get some ear drops (Water in my ears since saturday, doing my fucking head in) Anyway, bumped into a girl I talk to at the till in Boots now and again, I dont really know her, but she asked for my number and asked if I wanted to go to her birthday party, with my girlfriend. I thought it was a bit weird, seeing as I dont even know this girl properly, but I'm rubbish at saying no :oops: so I gave her my number and said I'd ask.

Anyway, Emily said shes not gonna go cos shes going out with mates..should I still go? I mean, I love Emily, I wouldnt be flirting with any other girls or anything!

Also, who else thinks its weird that a complete stranger asked two other complete strangers to their birthday party? :|

what a dillema, maybe I should do an Edge_Of_The_Wire style poll

Ben said:
what a dillema,

Maybe it is a set-up.........
Emily aint goin now but really she knows the other girl...........

And if you go to the party ur gonna be offered pussy in a plate......

As a test for ur love to Emily.........

:err: Maybe Im wrong though LOL

Think I'll just ignore this girl :err:

I can imagine being at this party, sitting next to her senile/slightly racist nan and Dancing Queen would be blaring out of the PA LOL

rockin_plumber said:
Maybe it is a set-up.........
Emily aint goin now but really she knows the other girl...........

And if you go to the party ur gonna be offered pussy in a plate......

As a test for ur love to Emily.........

:err: Maybe Im wrong though LOL

good thinking LOL LOL

maybe you should go to prove your love to Emily :D (btw and to be serious LOL LOL )

Ben said:
Think I'll just ignore this girl :err:

I can imagine being at this party, sitting next to her senile/slightly racist nan and Dancing Queen would be blaring out of the PA LOL
Nightmare! LOL LOL

Back