QUESTIONS

A Parcel has just arrived for Sixxy.

She's in Bristol.

Should I open the Parcel? For security sake of course. :err: You never know what it might be.... might be something that could hurt her. :|
Yes. that sounds like a good excuse. 8)
She might be mad at me though. :(
Should I open it? :?

afraidtoshooteddie said:
A Parcel has just arrived for Sixxy.

She's in Bristol.

Should I open the Parcel? For security sake of course. :err: You never know what it might be.... might be something that could hurt her. :|
Yes. that sounds like a good excuse. 8)
She might be mad at me though. :(
Should I open it? :?

I recommend you open it, for the following reason :D

It could be that someone has sent Sixxy the wrong thing, so you checking it now means you can return it asap and she can get whatever it was she actually wanted back sooner :D

Which sounds like a totally reasonable arguement to me :err:

Bockaaarck said:

It could be that someone has sent Sixxy the wrong thing, so you checking it now means you can return it asap and she can get whatever it was she actually wanted back sooner :D

You da man 8)

Bockaaarck said:

It was 4 small portraits of the members of Motley Crue.
We have a couple of other ones by the same artist, one of Blaze and one of Bruce.

afraidtoshooteddie said:
It was 4 small portraits of the members of Motley Crue.
We have a couple of other ones by the same artist, one of Blaze and one of Bruce.

Well that's good, now there is no need to send them back. You made a good decision Fraidy :D

afraidtoshooteddie said:
And I've saved the cost of return postage too, so smiles all round. :D
LOL LOL Are they pencil drawings? I've seen some on IMOC and the same guy sells them on Ebay, they are amazing :shock:

Does anyone know how/if I can save a clip from the bbc news media player thingy :?

My brother in law was on the local news tonight, he didn't get home in time to watch it

afraidtoshooteddie said:
Could you not just send him the link?
I have but i doesn't look like he's going to be able to watch it today, and I think it changes after every nights show.

wicky said:
I have but i doesn't look like he's going to be able to watch it today, and I think it changes after every nights show.

Not sure. :? this link ( News ) was posted by me in the breaking news thread, back in November.

When I checked last night it was still valid.

Maybe if you could single out the specific article with a site search.

Failing that here's the link to last nights stream of the entire news again. Clicky Hopefully it will still be valid.

afraidtoshooteddie said:
Failing that here's the link to last nights stream of the entire news again. Clicky Hopefully it will still be valid.
Thanks :) But it does change every night :( Oh well, he's probably glad he missed it, everyones been taking the piss out of him over it LOL

Has anyone got any idea what my niece has pushed on my laptop to make the text huge :? I can't suss what she's done :oops:

Back