QUESTIONS

manic said:
i think u gotta accept each member working together to form the band
u complain about not enough adrian but what does it matter if everyone prefers to talk about steve and bruce. i see them each as an individual person with great talent, that talent can go anywhere and just because it is a different band doesnt mean they all of a sudden become shit. like real wolfsbanes fans will listen to maiden cus it had blaze in it and some maiden fans go on to listen to B L A Z E because they know blaze bailey has talent.
if adrian went off into another band would you not listen to it because the band isn't called iron maiden, you need to open your mind
it's really hard to explain, if someone see's where i'm going try and help me out here
I think your post is very clear :wink: amazing, I know :shock: :wink:

just one more question. here you are maybe two hours on the day and you talk about movies and other normal things but why you talking about iron maiden very little? i don't know speak english likeyou but i'm here to learn something about maiden, but please talk more about iron maiden. come in iron maiden section. (if you wonna).
i can't believe that you doesn't have any theme to speak about iron maiden.
i don't wonna judge to you but i'm littlebit disappointed. :(

Ivan said:
just one more question. here you are maybe two hours on the day and you talk about movies and other normal things but why you talking about iron maiden very little? i don't know speak english likeyou but i'm here to learn something about maiden, but please talk more about iron maiden. come in iron maiden section. (if you wonna).
i can't believe that you doesn't have any theme to speak about iron maiden.
i don't wonna judge to you but i'm littlebit disappointed. :(
Well, the iron maiden is the reason we all came here, but in General Chat we became friends and we want to share our ups and downs with them.
You are right about the Maiden section that it's not very busy in there, but it's amazing that even the General Chat is this busy 'cause this place is built over a DC-Iron Maiden -community (which some of us sometimes forget :wink: ).
This doesn't mean that we won't post anything in Iron Maiden -section, we will answer and post, but usually they are just polls, and you can't make a very good conversation on a poll.
Maybe better topics would help the situation? I don't know, but I still love to talk about Maiden (thou they aren't the only good band in the world anymore to me) and I think alot of us does too:
So be patient with us :D
And you know that your english gets alot better when you post here regullary :D - this has been proved :wink:

thanks, but i'm now crazy for iron maiden and i wonna talk about them because here in my city noone knows about maiden more then me. so i wanna talk here with somebody

Ivan said:
thanks, but i'm now crazy for iron maiden and i wonna talk about them because here in my city noone knows about maiden more then me. so i wanna talk here with somebody
well start the convo already :wink:
every single person here is a maiden fan,we do talk about them(well i do, like asking the lyrics for transyvlania and asking which albums are best to get <BTW i have most of them now, only need killers (remastered), real live dead one, live at donny and rock in rio>)
most of us stay here for the convos and the friendly enviroment *points at post counts* everyones a metal ed but it is hard to think of new subjects about maiden, what is there to do :?

like i said, question and we'll get involved :wink:

manic said:
well start the convo already :wink:
every single person here is a maiden fan,we do talk about them(well i do, like asking the lyrics for transyvlania and asking which albums are best to get <BTW i have most of them now, only need killers (remastered), real live dead one, live at donny and rock in rio>)
most of us stay here for the convos and the friendly enviroment *points at post counts* everyones a metal ed but it is hard to think of new subjects about maiden, what is there to do :?

like i said, question and we'll get involved :wink:
I wanna do those....

yes, but if i said something wrong you will be all against me, like in croatian section, i said something wrong and i was public enema number one. but when i think new theme i will write here

Ivan said:
yes, but if i said something wrong you will be all against me, like in croatian section, i said something wrong and i was public enema number one. but when i think new theme i will write here
What happened in there :?

Ivan said:
yes, but if i said something wrong you will be all against me...........

Dont worry buddy.............. we aint like that :wink:

:err: well I am about one person but I won't mention her :|

You seem cool so chat away :D

Ivan said:
you dont know that
and btw lets say that will be so(which i am sure it wont) but lets assume it will
wouldnt that be fear to express your opinion? there isnt such thing as a wrong opinion there are just incompatible opinions which may cause an arguement. if its a constrictive agruement than its all right with all normal ppl if its not constructive agruement...well there are mods to take care of those
and if you meant technical errors like assuming you say that randy rhoades played in bruces solo band or something like that. well errors occur and a smart person learns on his mistakes and doesnt repeat them

Back