QUESTIONS

the_nomad said:
hey ewy why didn't you already done a JP's thread about the new diamant to come ???
PRIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!! /,,/
HEAVY FUCKING METAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
\,,\HALFORD METAL GOD /,,/
JUDAS PRIEST WILL CRUSH YOU ALLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!
THE METAL RULES THE LAAAAAAAAAAAND! ! ! ! !! !!!!! !!!!! ! !

sorry, I didn't quite understand what you ment
You say I should make a ANGEL OF RETRIBUTION thread?

do you know something about new Iron Maiden album? Are they planning something? When they recorded dance of death the ysaid that new alum will be somewhere in 2005.

Ivan said:
do you know something about new Iron Maiden album? Are they planning something? When they recorded dance of death the ysaid that new alum will be somewhere in 2005.

I think the new diamant should be out around september and they'll maybe play 1 or 2 new songs during the summer shows .....

I think that during this shows they'll do the promotion of the 2nd dvd :D

the_nomad said:
I think the new diamant should be out around september and they'll maybe play 1 or 2 new songs during the summer shows .....

I think that during this shows they'll do the promotion of the 2nd dvd :D

but do you know are start to work on new songs?

the_nomad said:
surely I think

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Ivan said:
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

I think you should resize your posts cause rocky don't like large ones :roll: LOL

ok, i have only 1 more question for tonight.
Ewil can you tell me is it truth that Nightwish was on competiton for song on Eurosong in Finland?

Ivan said:
ok, i have only 1 more question for tonight.
Ewil can you tell me is it truth that Nightwish was on competiton for song on Eurosong in Finland?
yep

EDIT: they were third in the Finnish finals (selection of the one who goes to the Eurovision song contest) with their song Sleepwalker

May I MM 8)

See Wicky, in the bottle, there's little air. What makes the glue move is the water in the glue. In the bottle, there's no air, so the water doesn't evaporate. When it leaves the bottle, or the bottle is left open, the water evaporates or dries and sticks things together. We say it dries because it loses the moisture by evaporation.

Think i'm gonna shut up now

sad2.gif

Back