QUESTIONS

wicker nomad said:
nutkick.gif

Do you know we all feel that every time you do that to MM :|

Why does it hurt so much when MM got kicked in the groin?

Testicles are super sensitive because they're rich in nerve endings. Testes take shape in the abdomen, near the stomach and kidneys, and the nerves and blood vessels remain attached there even after the gonads hit dangle mode. That's why after a poke to the groin you feel the pain in the very pit of your stomach. That pain is so bad that men can actually experience it simply by seeing someone else receive the blow.

rockin_plumber said:

Testicles are super sensitive because they're rich in nerve endings. Testes take shape in the abdomen, near the stomach and kidneys, and the nerves and blood vessels remain attached there even after the gonads hit dangle mode. That's why after a poke to the groin you feel the pain in the very pit of your stomach. That pain is so bad that men can actually experience it simply by seeing someone else receive the blow.
You are a wealth of information tonight LOL

rockin_plumber said:

cause she's a woman and she doesnt know that what you just wrote

MaidenMadness said:
so?

i watched csi and doesnt mean i would know how to do all that shit they do

:err: I watched the A-Team and I can make a tank from a couple of oil
drums and a length of Drain pipe :D

ewil said:
yep

EDIT: they were third in the Finnish finals (selection of the one who goes to the Eurovision song contest) with their song Sleepwalker

thanx but do you maybe know on which album is that song?

the_nomad said:
to Ivan but he left without answer :(

sory, last time guests come to me so i had to leave forum without answer. and i now ave some bruce's solo project but still is tears of the dragon my favourite :)

Back