QUESTIONS

the_nomad said:
everybody wear shoes

not you :shock:

I HATE SHOES!! do you know why martin birch wouldn't come back?? maybe one album for the end?? he is better then kevin? do you think same? kevin is also very good

ewil said:
...the cold?

I was trying to say where the cold s, the people that are in it, ahh

EDIT FOR LAST POST : instead of (the cold) : where it goes -30, the people of the iced land don't have feet...

Ivan said:
I HATE SHOES!! do you know why martin birch wouldn't come back?? maybe one album for the end?? he is better then kevin? do you think same? kevin is also very good

Kevin is a really big one (he produced the dream theater's album too) and I think Martin has now a too oldy sound

Rockhardchick666 said:
I was trying to say where the cold s, the people that are in it, ahh

EDIT FOR LAST POST : instead of (the cold) : where it goes -30, the people of the iced land don't have feet...
It hasn't gone over -30 this winter... -27 maybe
and I have feet
You don't have ones?
what happens to my feet fetish then :(

ewil said:
It hasn't gone over -30 this winter... -27 maybe
and I have feet
You don't have ones?
what happens to my feet fetish then :(

lol... yes I have feet, thank you for totally taking away my fun,, and we've hit -45 already this year...and where are my videos?!?!? :p

Rockhardchick666 said:
lol... yes I have feet, thank you for totally taking away my fun,, and we've hit -45 already this year...and where are my videos?!?!? :p
ok :)
ok :)
i'm trying to find them, what you think I am, a magician isn't my name? :p

...oo-oo-ooo-o-o... :err:

i think martin can't be old. because of him bruce is with us. i heard that martin never think about paul like a serious singer. caveman is good to, but martin was on 7 studio albums of iron maiden and he was allways like 6 member

Ivan said:
i think martin can't be old. because of him bruce is with us. i heard that martin never think about paul like a serious singer. caveman is good to, but martin was on 7 studio albums of iron maiden and he was allways like 6 member

surely he's a master for his work with maiden but also with deep purple and blue oyster cult :banana: :banana:

the_nomad said:
surely he's a master for his work with maiden but also with deep purple and blue oyster cult :banana: :banana:

yes, and he was with deep purple ehen they record live album MADE IN JAPAN, when he take maiden he wonna have a little game. so now we have MADE IN JAPAN & MAIDEN JAPAN.

Ivan said:
yes, and he was with deep purple ehen they record live album MADE IN JAPAN, when he take maiden he wonna have a little game. so now we have MADE IN JAPAN & MAIDEN JAPAN.

good point Ivan LOL

do you know maybe some interestig moment in iron maiden history. maybe something what is hard to find? i know that the bruce had to sing 72 times the number of the beast in studio because martin wonna have something special, and he knows the bruce dickinson is born for that scream. write something.

Ivan said:
do you konw maybe some interestig moment in iron maiden history. maybe something what is hard to find? i know that the bruce had to sing 72 times the number of the beast in studio because martin wonna have something special, and he knows the bruce dickinson is born for that scream. write something.

did you already went in the iron maiden section :?

the_nomad said:
did you already went in the iron maiden section :?

no, tomorow first time. you have so many themes and i can't read that so i had to tell you what i know, here is total mess. you have so may posts. i'm lost here

Ivan said:
no, tomorow first time. you have so many themes and i can't read that so i had to tell you what i know, here is total mess. you have so may posts. i'm lost here

we were like you :wink:

the_nomad said:
we were like you :wink:

i don't get it. i'm here the worst fan. but i only wont to be a ready when i see adrian and i don't wonna be jerk when i will be able to talk with him ( and other from the band)

Ivan said:
i don't get it. i'm here the worst fan. but i only wont to be a ready when i see adrian and i don't wonna be jerk when i will be able to talk with him ( and other from the band)

why do you say you're a worst fan :?

Back