Problems with the site?

Cyrus

I'm not recieving any e-mail notifications from the site when people post on threads I subscribe to or when people send me PM's.

Is anybody experiencing this?

I'm getting a number of "failed message delivery" messages to my inbox.

It seems they've screwed up the mail relay for some addresses .. ugh .. The sooner this site can support some decent hosting the better :|

Jon said:

It seems they've screwed up the mail relay for some addresses .. ugh .. The sooner this site's income can support some decent hosting the better :|

Okay, but does that mean I'm gonna get a million e-mails when it gets fixed? :shock:

Ok, I cleared the most important ones by forwarding them by hand from the rejection notices in my inbox. (Some people might notice e-mails coming from jon@maiden-world instead of admin@maiden-world because of that).

I'll work on it with the hosting company, but I'm getting quite pissed off at their ability to break things continually.

I've been having loads of problems with the site not responding :( but I won't give up I like it here :D

wicker nomad said:
I've been having loads of problems with the site not responding :( but I won't give up I like it here :D

Within the last day or so? I know there were problems before that, but if they've happened very recently thats even more annoying.

I cant wait for this site to break free onto a dedicated box or something, but the issue of $$$ just keeps getting in the way :|

yeah it's still happening tonight..I have trouble posting, I go off to another site for a while ,come back and it's ok again for a while

Jon said:

It seems they've screwed up the mail relay for some addresses .. ugh .. The sooner this site can support some decent hosting the better :|
we could try selling some things at ebay...

Would anybody like to have a stupid n00b from the IMBB? :D
There must be loads of them :wink:

Ghost in the Ruins said:
we could try selling some things at ebay...

Would anybody like to have a stupid n00b from the IMBB? :D
There must be loads of them :wink:

lol..

Back