Please talk here

yea loads of people sign up, we have quite a few regular talkers but some just sign up and never talk :roll:

I would be posting more but I not on the internet as much seeing as I have glandular fever so have been in bed for the last 2/3 weeks, and probably will be for about another 2/3 weeks. It sucks :cry:

Troopers Son said:
I would be posting more but I not on the internet as much seeing as I have glandular fever so have been in bed for the last 2/3 weeks, and probably will be for about another 2/3 weeks. It sucks :cry:

:shock: hmmm, get well soon. Listen to Maiden :)

Manowar said:
yea loads of people sign up, we have quite a few regular talkers but some just sign up and never talk :roll:
That happens on all BB's, i think people just like signing up to things
obscure011.gif

Trying my best 24/7 as you can see :) Though the informationvalue decreases all the time, but I'm trying.

No, i won't post on this board to keep it alive LOL .................. oh :eek:

Hang on ............... :? shit, that's torn it :(

Coooool :eek: :eek: :eek: from the Telegraph Website:

"Helena Weinberg, British born but riding for Germany for 16 years since marrying fellow rider Peter, produced a round of almost frightening audacity on Kasting Horses Gavi to snatch the Sony Ericsson World Cup round at Olympia, London, yesterday."

:bananallama:

"Weinberg, whose brother Bruce Dickinson is lead singer with the heavy metal group Iron Maiden, joked: "You never think you can win a World Cup - I'm just glad those lads went so slow."

:banana: :banana: :banana:

Back