Petition To Add A Guitar Smilie And a Book Smilie

Limelight said:
Lot's of smilies are ok to me when there's a lot of good text also. And if there's a lot of smilies, there should be a lot of text.

Yeah, they are ok with me also, but they are not funny when the messages are only smilies and when the smilies are like:

"I bought a book LOL LOL LOL . It has lot's of pages! LOL LOL!".

With this I mean, that one smilie per sentence is maximum for me.

TheSeventhOne said:
There only smilies , whats the big deal ?

You are very good at avoiding my point. Look back to this thread and read mine and Spawn's messages carefully. Then do it again. Then look at your messages from the second page. Are you then beginning to see what I'm preaching about?

Limelight said:
You are very good at avoiding my point. Look back to this thread and read mine and Spawn's messages carefully. Then do it again. Then look at your messages from the second page. Are you then beginning to see what I'm preaching about?

I`ve gone through the thread and i still fail to see what makes smilies so annoying to you.

TheSeventhOne said:
I`ve gone through the thread and i still fail to see what makes smilies so annoying to you.

Then I suggest that you go back to school, preferably first visiting an eye doctor. I'm fed up with this step-by-step-explaining.

TheSeventhOne said:
Same here!...especially as this thread started by asking for more smilies :? ..if you don't like it why not go and post on another thread? :shock:

Limelight said:
Then I suggest that you go back to school, preferably first visiting an eye doctor. I'm fed up with this step-by-step-explaining.

Well if the way smilies are used annoys you , you dont have to keep using the board.

That's it. This is my final post on this thread. If you two dim-wits don't get it this time then fine. It's your problem. I will say it now, for the n:th time.

It's not the smileys. It's how you use them.

As I put earlier , this has always been one of the funniest and most welcoming boards to visit :)

Please lets keep it that way :D

Oh My God!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How did this all start.

sofa.gif

Is it safe to come out now :?

Manowar said:
Admin: Please do not create arguments on the board. It is meant to be a friendly atmosphere.

Yeah, I mean if some people want to use smilies all the time, then thats their right I guess. You *dont* have to read their posts, but also I could understand if every post was answered with smilies. Its all about balance, but lets not get into a massive war about it ? :)

Jon said:
Yeah, I mean if some people want to use smilies all the time, then thats their right I guess. You *dont* have to read their posts, but also I could understand if every post was answered with smilies. Its all about balance, but lets not get into a massive war about it ? :)

elefant.gif

Back