Petition To Add A Guitar Smilie And a Book Smilie

^Stupid was not perhaps a good word. Childish is better. I noticed that you were trying to be funny, but that just isn't. Grow up.

But Limey! We must understand. The ones who use just smilies must be uneducated, so they can't write. Or maybe they are just stupid. No common sense, actually no sense at all, how to write a board message.

Limelight said:
^Stupid was not perhaps a good word. Childish is better. I noticed that you were trying to be funny, but that just isn't. Grow up.

Like i said , there`s always one with no sense of humour. anyway i`m not starting an arguement .

Spawn said:
But Limey! We must understand. The ones who use just smilies must be uneducated, so they can't write. Or maybe they are just stupid. No common sense, actually no sense at all, how to write a board message.

:D (Only Kidding)

Spawn, yes. Not to mention the weakest sense of humour. Call me a snob if you will, but that's just what I think about this issue with the smileys and the people who over-use them. And I'm not taking my words back.

TheSeventhOne, if that is really your example of your humour, please spare me from your jokes. I've heard better ones from kids who can't even speak an understandable language.

TheSeventhOne said:
Like i said , there`s always one with no sense of humour. anyway i`m not starting an arguement .

Who is laughing? Isn't humour supposed to make people laugh?

Limelight said:
Spawn, yes. Not to mention the weakest sense of humour. Call me a snob if you will, but that's just what I think about this issue with the smileys and the people who over-use them. And I'm not taking my words back.

See , now everyones happy.

<You're logic is quite blurry for me. Of course everyone thinks that repeating the same, annoying thing is funny, right?

And another thing I hate is that doublepostin'. Can't you just edit your posts, please? Shouldn't be too hard, even for you.

Come on people lighten up...this place has always been fun to visit...and the smilies add to that.

wicker nomad said:
Come on people lighten up...this place has always been fun to visit...and the smilies add to that.

If you consider :? 8) 8) 8) :( :) :) :roll: :wink: :| :withstupid: :withstupid: :banana: :banana: :cross: :cross: as fun... I'm shocked. "Always been fun to visit" in my opinion, is to read nice and clear messages with something to read. I don't think lot's of smilies including messages are fun to read. Just annoying.

Spawn said:
I don't think lot's of smilies including messages are fun to read. Just annoying.

Lot's of smilies are ok to me when there's a lot of good text also. And if there's a lot of smilies, there should be a lot of text.

Back