NOW WATCHING?

Cbeebies....they've finally made a program for kids with special needs :shock: They use makaton (kiddies sign language)...Jake is loving it :D

the_nomad said:
and the result :?

Canada won 6 - 1 against russia

we beat them not only in score, but in brute force, we sent the first draft, russian captian off becuase he was hit so many times, and hit hard... Its been 7 years since we won this title, it was truly a happy day

Rockhardchick666 said:
in one hour ... CANADIAN VS RUSSIA WORLD JR HOCKY FINALS!!!!! I've waited so long
not this game
she waited for hockey on tv for so long LOL LOL
you know its lockout in nhl and ppl are saying that it may last for another season(meaning 2 years no nhl hockey)
if that hppens i think canadian population will be cut in half due to all emigrations to european countries like norway, sweden, russia, germany and other nations with extremly good hockey leauges :D

and now watching: a movie - jon of arc :|

wicker nomad said:
New series of ER is about to start :banana: :banana: :banana:

ER is still on brake in here... :(
It ended before summer (it's on summerbreak :roll:) in a scene where Pratt and some other dudes are in a car and then someone shoots at them :shock:
I hope it'll continue asap, it's the best soap ever :banana:

ewil said:
It ended before summer (it's on summerbreak :roll:) in a scene where Pratt and some other dudes are in a car and then someone shoots at them :shock:
Just watching the end of the chase now :shock: ...won't say anything :wink:

ewil said:

I agree :banana:

but Pratt was not with other dudes but with his new love adventure :wink:

I'm a big fan. never missed one :P

the_nomad said:
I agree :banana:

but Pratt was not with other dudes but with his new love adventure :wink:

I'm a big fan. never missed one :P
I've never missed it either :D

Has the new series started there yet :?

Back