now thinking

I may have gotten it but I don't know? They said they'll get back to me with a schedule. There have been places that said that to me before and I never heard from them again o_O

I have blisters from walking around in my dress shoes today. They were the most comfortable flats I could find and they still tore up my feet. So glad I don't have to wear high heels because they'd probably be even worse o_O

I've been invited to interview for a cool job that would give me full-time hours for the next 2 months. It's really close to a bad neighborhood though o_O Can I find a bus or train route that doesn't take me through that area?

That fucking bus was supposed to be every 15 minutes but I waited 26 minutes :mad: I made it to my interview on time because I left so early but the buses are ridiculous.

Went to Aldi and they have pecan pies that are half the price of the other grocery store's pies. Fuck yeah I'll get a pecan pie for $5 :cool:

So, I logged into the darkside today to see if anything was happening and logged back out less than a minute later because there was nothing going on. Then I got a message asking why I logged in and out so quickly. Fuck off Facebook, I don't need to explain shit to you :rolleyes:

Christmas candy was already out when I went to the store this evening. I was hoping for pumpkins but got a big bag of pb cups. They had trees but in assorted bags with white chocolate ones, wtf is up with that o_O I am here for milk chocolate, not the other stupid kinds.

Back