now thinking

I finally googled for a Jewish deli in the area and there's one a short train ride away that looks like it has everything I want to get. :D

That makes it sound like I want a ton of shit! lol.gif I actually just want bagels and lox. The last time I had some was when I visited my family like 3 years ago. It's so good and I miss having it drool.gif

There are a couple Studio Ghibli films available on the streaming thingies we have. I've been wanting to watch Princess Mononoke and Howl's Moving Castle for years :D

I'm thinking about these fucking amazing Prince earrings, made with beads. The artist is lennybeadhandzz on TikTok. Her Instagram doesn't seem to be up anymore but she goes by the name Antelope Women Designs.

prince earrings by lenny bead handzz antelope women designs.jpg

My next illustration needs to have a beaver in it and it's almost embarrassing how much I don't know about beavers. They have scales on their tails, not fur! And they have hands :oops:

I filled out some job applications today but I'm feeling meh about my chances. These were rare in-person paper ones, so at least those fucking computer systems won't filter me out. :confused: Ever since about 2008, almost every job application is online only and everything about them is so messed up.

I filled out some job applications today but I'm feeling meh about my chances. These were rare in-person paper ones, so at least those fucking computer systems won't filter me out. :confused: Ever since about 2008, almost every job application is online only and everything about them is so messed up.
Fingers Crossed…..

I think you need a job :)

Fingers Crossed…..

I think you need a job :)
Well yeah, since I'll probably be homeless soon err.gif

Applying is one of the worst experiences and you're lucky if you don't have to do it. Lots of jobs have these fucking assessments with really confusing wording that's designed to trip you up and if you answer wrong on those you get knocked out of consideration.

I kind of wish I could start my own business but I think nobody's going to want anything I'm selling. Every path is so damn difficult and I hate it :(

Jumped through a million hoops for one application o_O Application itself, cover letter, 2 online tests, and another section where they wanted audio responses to certain questions

I heard about the white stag the cops killed in Merseyside :oops: And about how killing one is a really bad fucking omen.
Archduke Ferdinand killed one before he was assassinated and ended up causing an entire world war.
Some shithead banker killed one in 2007, right before the worldwide banking collapse.
Someone killed a white stag in 1348 and then the plague occurred.

I have an interview on Friday with one of the paper application places! :D

Job interview tomorrow and I'm hoping the pay will be decent. Please be city or county minimum wage instead of federal minimum wage :oops:

Back