now thinking

twilightsglow

I finally googled for a Jewish deli in the area and there's one a short train ride away that looks like it has everything I want to get. :D

That makes it sound like I want a ton of shit! lol.gif I actually just want bagels and lox. The last time I had some was when I visited my family like 3 years ago. It's so good and I miss having it drool.gif

twilightsglow

There are a couple Studio Ghibli films available on the streaming thingies we have. I've been wanting to watch Princess Mononoke and Howl's Moving Castle for years :D

twilightsglow

I'm thinking about these fucking amazing Prince earrings, made with beads. The artist is lennybeadhandzz on TikTok. Her Instagram doesn't seem to be up anymore but she goes by the name Antelope Women Designs.

prince earrings by lenny bead handzz antelope women designs.jpg

twilightsglow

My next illustration needs to have a beaver in it and it's almost embarrassing how much I don't know about beavers. They have scales on their tails, not fur! And they have hands :oops:

twilightsglow

I filled out some job applications today but I'm feeling meh about my chances. These were rare in-person paper ones, so at least those fucking computer systems won't filter me out. :confused: Ever since about 2008, almost every job application is online only and everything about them is so messed up.