now thinking

Thinking about the new Iron Maiden song. It is very Bruce and I'm not surprised to see that he wrote it lol.gif

I like the animation - I've always been a fan of hand-drawn animation. I don't know about the music itself. I wish the sound was heavier. thinkingface.png

I really liked Samurai Eddie. :D

A dude on youtube was kind enough to post about Belshazzar's feast:

1 King Belshazzar made a great feast for a thousand of his Lords and drank wine in front of the thousand. 4 They drank wine and praised the gods of gold and silver, bronze, iron, wood, and stone. 5 Immediately the fingers of a human hand appeared and wrote on the plaster of the wall of the king’s palace, opposite the lampstand. And the king saw the hand as it wrote. 6 Then the king’s color changed, and his thoughts alarmed him; his limbs gave way, and his knees knocked together. 25 And this is the writing that was inscribed: Mene, Mene, Tekel, and Parsin. 26 This is the interpretation of the matter: Mene, God has numbered the days of your kingdom and brought it to an end; 27 Tekel, you have been weighed in the balances and found wanting; 28 Peres, your kingdom is divided and given to the Medes and Persians.” 30 That very night Belshazzar the Chaldean king was killed.

Thinking about one of my nieces. She is 21 years old and pregnant, due in another month, and my dad just informed me that her boyfriend is not around much of the time. I think ultimately she'll be okay because we have a lot of family who is willing to help out but I wish her partner was a much better person. :|

I just went to throw my clothes in the dryer and there were 5 spiders on and around the basement door. 4 of them were big :eek: I actually physically recoiled from them, and that alarmed my roommate's dog, who usually accompanies me to the basement. He started barking at the spiders and wouldn't stop.

I hope none of the spiders got on me or bit me. My finger feels strangely sore o_O

My old roommates went on a trip and I'm babysitting their guinea pig all week. It's nice to chill by myself and watch things that we don't have the channels/streaming services for here. :)

Back