now thinking

I don't think I would let them unfire me if id been treated like that
If id been treated like that it may have incited some angry shoutiness from my side :mad:

But if I did go back there would deffo be some revenge being plotted and carried out :cool:

Like pissing in the bosses favourite cup then emptying it and putting it back in the cupboard....
Or rigging a cupboard so all the heavy stuff falls out on them....
Or leaving an alligator in their office....
Or rigging a key on their keyboard so it lets off a very loud bang somewhere so they shit themselves....
Or gluing their car doors shut....
I put up with too much shit, don't I? :oops:

Lol, those are great :cool:
There was this very memorable revenge tactic on a forum I used to go to: the frozen piss disc. You pee on a plate and put it in the freezer. Once it has frozen, you take the piss disc and slide it under someone's door and it'll melt on their floor.

So....
I saw a photo on Twitter last night from behind the stage before the Foo Foghters gig started at Fenway Park.

SEATS ON THE PITCH!!!
What the ACTUAL fuck!!!
Why seats!!
It should all be standing squashed in and rockin!
How can you rock to ur full potential with a seat behind you??5B782FBC-D26E-42A4-8BF1-B725DD8D27FA.jpeg

Last edited:
Then I saw a pic from the Def Leppard gig....
Another baseball stadium...
More seats....
Why is this even a thing?
Is this how all stadium gigs are in the states?87BF0CCB-1296-40CA-8883-BEF8D19EAF3F.jpeg

I didn’t go to see Hollywood Vampires because there was no standing on the arena floor....
How can you have a rock gig without floor standing :eek:
I'm thinking it's for safety/insurance reasons.

Some searching brought this up. :oops: They call it festival seating but everyone would actually be standing.

On December 3, 1979, the Riverfront Coliseum in Cincinnati, Ohio, was the site of one of the worst rock concert tragedies in United States history. Eleven fans were killed and several dozen others injured in the rush for seating at the opening of a sold-out concert by The Who. The concert was using festival seating. When the crowds waiting outside heard the band performing a soundcheck, they thought the concert was beginning and rammed the still-closed doors, trampling those at the front of the crowd.

The tragedy was blamed on poor crowd control, mainly the failure of arena management to open enough doors to deal with the crowd outside. As a result, concert venues across North America switched to assigned seating or changed their rules about festival seating. Cincinnati immediately outlawed festival seating at concerts, although it overturned the ban on August 4, 2004,[1] since the ban was making it difficult for Cincinnati to book concerts. (In 2002, the city had made a one-time exception to the ban, allowing festival seating for a Bruce Springsteen concert; no problems were experienced.) Cincinnati was the only city in the U.S. to outlaw festival seating altogether.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seating_assignment#Festival_seating

Last edited:
It could be....

But that story doesn’t even mention an all standing floor area with no seats :confused::confused::confused:
Yeah, I can't tell if it was standing room or seats, but the majority of tickets sold were choose-your-own spot and that got a lot of the blame. I can see why they went after that part - it's easier to keep order if everyone has their own numbered seat. neutral.gif

Yeah, I can't tell if it was standing room or seats, but the majority of tickets sold were choose-your-own spot and that got a lot of the blame. I can see why they went after that part - it's easier to keep order if everyone has their own numbered seat. View attachment 1295

I can honestly say I've never seen any trouble in the standing area....
Everyone looks after everyone else....

Back