now thinking

I'm coming to get your spot, Ben. #10 on the list of forum members with the most posts :cool:

Just like... everyone give me a while, okay? err.gif

Ben, don't log back in and post yet as it will mess up my count anorak.png

I gave my notice and my manager flipped the fuck out. eddiebeer.gif

They yelled at me and fired me on the spot. When I walked away they chased me down the block, shouting the entire time.

Demanding explanations, a longer notice period, pretending that I was giving less than the standard two weeks notice, telling me how rude I was being, wanting to dictate exactly what I should have said and how and when. :rolleyes:

Total nutcase :rolleyes:

I was unfired about 10 minutes later but I'm still leaving that job when I said I would. eddiebeer.gif

I gave my notice and my manager flipped the fuck out. View attachment 1264

They yelled at me and fired me on the spot. When I walked away they chased me down the block, shouting the entire time.

Demanding explanations, a longer notice period, pretending that I was giving less than the standard two weeks notice, telling me how rude I was being, wanting to dictate exactly what I should have said and how and when. :rolleyes:

Total nutcase :rolleyes:

I was unfired about 10 minutes later but I'm still leaving that job when I said I would. View attachment 1264

I don't think I would let them unfire me if id been treated like that
If id been treated like that it may have incited some angry shoutiness from my side :mad:

But if I did go back there would deffo be some revenge being plotted and carried out :cool:

Like pissing in the bosses favourite cup then emptying it and putting it back in the cupboard....
Or rigging a cupboard so all the heavy stuff falls out on them....
Or leaving an alligator in their office....
Or rigging a key on their keyboard so it lets off a very loud bang somewhere so they shit themselves....
Or gluing their car doors shut....

Last edited:
Back