now thinking

Ben said:
I'll see what I can do :D

This whole 'friends' thing isnt really working is it :|

Everything I say gets a dry, emotionless one word reply :| fuck off then you miserable gasbag :|

Never mind mate, You'll be wise to the ways of the 'woman' next time :wink:

Once Bitten ... and all that. :|

Move on with your life and close that chapter, but file it under 'Lesson Learned' :grouphug:

afraidtoshooteddie said:
Never mind mate, You'll be wise to the ways of the 'woman' next time :wink:

Once Bitten ... and all that. :|

Move on with your life and close that chapter, but file it under 'Lesson Learned' :grouphug:

Thats the best way, thanks mate :)

Dragonforce should do me some good tomorrow :D I hope theyve not changed, the other times I seen them they were well ace! 8)

Ben said:
Thats the best way, thanks mate :)

Dragonforce should do me some good tomorrow :D I hope theyve not changed, the other times I seen them they were well ace! 8)

That's one of the bands I wouldn't mind seeing but never got around to it. :|

Ben said:
Tue Dec. 12 - UK, Bristol - Academy

You live near there dont you? :p

It's gonna be a bit much though doing Maiden on monday, trying to sort out Dragonforce for Tuesday, I've got my kids christmas plays on Weds and Thurs, Work on Fri+Sat, not to mention Babysitters and stuff :|

What a dissapointing night :(

Walked halfway across Manchester to pick up this ticket, no problem there!

Got in about half hour before DF came on, they really had a bad night :( they played out of time alot, ballsed up BIG style on the first song, Herman caught his hair in the head of his guitar, ballsed up alot of the solos, played one whole song completley out of time :| the sound was dreadful :| and they spent half the time talking about fucking Myspace :| I DIDNT PAY THIRTY FIVE POUNDS TO HEAR YOU TALK ABOUT SOME WEBSITE! :x

No Black Fire, Black Winter Night or Once In A Lifetime :(

Highlight of the night was Sam doing a piss-take of Bullet For My Valentine :D that was great LOL

Seen them play better, an honest 3/10 :|

Ben said:
What a dissapointing night :(

Walked halfway across Manchester to pick up this ticket, no problem there!

Got in about half hour before DF came on, they really had a bad night :( they played out of time alot, ballsed up BIG style on the first song, Herman caught his hair in the head of his guitar, ballsed up alot of the solos, played one whole song completley out of time :| the sound was dreadful :| and they spent half the time talking about fucking Myspace :| I DIDNT PAY THIRTY FIVE POUNDS TO HEAR YOU TALK ABOUT SOME WEBSITE! :x

No Black Fire, Black Winter Night or Once In A Lifetime :(

Highlight of the night was Sam doing a piss-take of Bullet For My Valentine :D that was great LOL

Seen them play better, an honest 3/10 :|

What a Bummer :|

Live and learn I guess, was cool bumping into Sam before the gig though, hes great LOL

I havent given up hope on them, they play a cool live show, tonight wasnt too fantastic though :|

Ben said:
Live and learn I guess, was cool bumping into Sam before the gig though, hes great LOL

I havent given up hope on them, they play a cool live show, tonight wasnt too fantastic though :|

It's such a downer though when you part with your Hard Earned cash,
and the show is a miss-fire :|

Back