now thinking

I had a seriously fucked up dream last night :shock:

I was in work, and work had 8 floors, and everytime you went up a floor, the stairs got bigger, and there were people like trying to kill me, kill themselves and blow the place up :shock:

Like each floor was more extreme :shock:

Ben said:
I had a seriously fucked up dream last night :shock:

I was in work, and work had 8 floors, and everytime you went up a floor, the stairs got bigger, and there were people like trying to kill me, kill themselves and blow the place up :shock:

Like each floor was more extreme :shock:

I used to work there too :|

LOL

Mine is all done and wrapped 8)

All the presents Im giving are in the drumroom, I know for a fact people wont go snooping in there! LOL

wicky said:
Can't believe I didn't wake up til 1pm :shock:

Got a headache now :|

I overslept this morning too. And I left the central heating turned up a bit too much last night, so I've de-hydrated a bit over-night, and now I too have a headache :|

I don't want to go to the shop :| It looks bloody horrible out there :( and i'm nice and warm :( But got no milk, coffee or cigs, so it's an emergency :shock:

I have been offered a really cool contract job, but its only for 3 months (might be longer but the initial contract is 3 months)

They want me to start on the 15/01/2007 at the latest, which is only 3 1/2 weeks away and i have to give a months notice.

So at the moment i am think about telling my boss that i have been offered a really good opportunity that i don't think i can turn down. I will explain to him that they need me to start in Januray and that i know its not a lot of notice but i really want to take the job.

Hopefully he will understand and let me go for the 15th. :|

If i can't get started before the 15th of Jan then its a "no go" for the new job. But i have to let my boss now asap as the longer i leave it the less likely it is i'll be out in time to start the new job.

What a nightmare :| because if he says he can't do anything about it that will mean i can't take the new job and it will mean he knows i want to leave, what a shitter :(

Ben said:
Grab it by the balls man, no regrets :)

I know Ben, i have to give my notice in writing so i'm going to email my boss and his boss tonight. I'm back in to work on the 28th so i'm going to suggest we have achat abuot it, but letting them know this early means i hopefully have a bit of flexability with the leaving date.

I always feel a bit bad when i hand my notice in :(

Back