now thinking

I reached out to my supervisor from the super awesome decorating job I had a couple years ago. I want to do that again! It was so much fun, it paid well, and I didn't have to talk to the general public eager.gif

I found the coolest hoodie last night and ordered it right away. It's a little pricey but for this design, and it being mostly cotton, and made in the USA, I think it is worth it. :)

I've found so much cheap shit that's all polyester and I hate that. Polyester feels weird and awful and it ends up smelling bad. Plus it's getting microplastics everywhere :mad:

I just got home from work and I have salad ingredients, which is healthy but takes effort, and a bag of peanut butter pumpkins. Eating the candy so I have enough energy to make that salad eventually o_O

Got a couple cases of cat food. Opened up a few cans but the cat wouldn't eat them. Wondering if they were bad so I opened up yet another can. She started licking the top of the food in that can, then ate some of the cans she had turned her nose up at earlier. What was all that about o_O

Back