now thinking

Wondering if they discontinued the good litter box. I searched all the links on their site but no place has it. I ended up writing to them. We'll see if that turns anything up. :/

Tomorrow I'm getting a much needed trim. Going to ask about hair straightening too. I'm really tired of dealing with these curls and this awful humidity. :(

Have I mentioned the new jeans that smell like poop? I bought them maybe 6 weeks ago. Wore them, realized I could smell poop and thought I got it on me somehow on the way to work.

Washed the jeans and did the smell check: still poop.

Washed the jeans 3 more times. Still poop.

They smelled like barnyard poop before I washed them today. I laid them out to finish drying. I think the smell has lessened but it's still there. :(

I looked this up and it's not uncommon for dark wash jeans to smell like poop from the dyes. I'm wondering if I should write to the company that made them. Maybe I will tell them to please stop using the poop dyes.

I've only worn them once :(

I need to get at least another pair but I'm afraid they're going to smell like poop too. This is so weird because I've never had jeans do this before.

So my cat is doing much better. The vet and I think she has cancer but I never had the biopsy done. It's expensive and I'm poor :( Wondering if I should because she has been doing great ever since I started pureeing her food.

Back