now thinking

twilightsglow

2 minutes before I could close the doors at work, this little kid broke 3 shot glasses and then a dude broke a big snow globe. I was ready to strangle someone :mad: The parents of the kid balked at paying but they did eventually. Maybe it will teach them to handle their kid better. I saw him climbing the fucking doors and they weren't doing anything about it :rolleyes:

twilightsglow

The fucking news and interests window froze on my screen and it took a good 10 minutes to disable it. This is one of the reasons I hate the new versions of Windows. Now if only I could get the internal search to stop searching for web results. The tips online don't help

twilightsglow

The fucking temperature is finally going down to a comfortable level. I have a light sunburn around my collarbones because the sun is really intense lately. Like someone put a giant magnifying glass between us and the sun o_O

twilightsglow

I'm stopping her canned food for the time being. I opened a new case of it right around the time it started. Hoping it's something as simple as that.