now thinking

We are always told we should look after and keep an eye on our old neighbours.

Why the fuck should we :?

My 87 year old neighbour is such a lazy bitch,
she hasn't even taken her newspapers in for two weeks. :|

:err:

I hope everything goes ok with our planned house move. I think Miss_Bocky has handed out notice to our current land lord this morning, fingers crossed she's handed in our references and all that to the letting agency for our new place this morning.

We went and saw another place in Bath this Saturday morning just gone. It was a lovely house like Wicky and Mr_Wicky's, really homely, with a nice garden ( althoguh there wasn't enough room for a swimming pool!). It was only available for 12 months though, so that kind fo knocked it on the head :(

Fingers crossed we get everything sorted for the other place and we'll be moved in for the end of Feb. I will need to get the Beans sorted for the new place! :shock:

Bockaaarck said:
I hope everything goes ok with our planned house move. I think Miss_Bocky has handed out notice to our current land lord this morning, fingers crossed she's handed in our references and all that to the letting agency for our new place this morning.

We went and saw another place in Bath this Saturday morning just gone. It was a lovely house like Wicky and Mr_Wicky's, really homely, with a nice garden ( althoguh there wasn't enough room for a swimming pool!). It was only available for 12 months though, so that kind fo knocked it on the head :(

Fingers crossed we get everything sorted for the other place and we'll be moved in for the end of Feb. I will need to get the Beans sorted for the new place! :shock:
Thanks for reminding me we are lucky to have what we've got :grouphug: I've been feeling really fed up here recently, but think that's cos we can't use the garden at this time of year :|

Hope everything goes ok for you :wink: and hurry up and sort those beans :p

Back