now thinking

I saw a charity appeal in the newspaper the other day, and it read
"Little Zuki has to walk 13 miles a day just to fetch water".

And I couldn't help thinking, she should move. :?

Thinking.." I really want to book a ticket on the Bruce's Birthday Bomber trip to see Maiden in Warsaw and Prague...." :err:

5 Bruce air thingys :shock: :shock: :shock:

It used to be a one-off thing on the last few tours :?

Now its a big money spinner........ :|

Or is that just me being cynical again :err:

Its most definetley a big money spinner :|

When I went to Iceland it was a "Once in a lifetime" thing - now its just tacky :|

Off out for night soon, just thought i would pop in and let you all know i hope everyone here a very enjoyable New Years celebration. More importantly i wanted to thank you all for your company, for your patience and understanding, for your advice and support and even for your differences of opinion and stroppy moments LOL

All of that makes this little community a place i will always return to. Hugs to you all. :grouphug:

I wish you all the very best for the year ahead, for happy times and challenges, even when there are disappointments. I hope you'll have the strength inside that will push you on to the rewards you so richly deserve, whether they be big or small. I hope the coming year will bring you everything that you need, spiritual, physical or otherwise, even though you may not at first recognise opportunities as they arrive before you. I know you will all have the strength, courage and character required to make the very bast of the next 12 months

Here's to you all :cheers:

Bockaaarck said:
Off out for night soon, just thought i would pop in and let you all know i hope everyone here a very enjoyable New Years celebration. More importantly i wanted to thank you all for your company, for your patience and understanding, for your advice and support and even for your differences of opinion and stroppy moments LOL

All of that makes this little community a place i will always return to. Hugs to you all. :grouphug:

I wish you all the very best for the year ahead, for happy times and challenges, even when there are disappointments. I hope you'll have the strength inside that will push you on to the rewards you so richly deserve, whether they be big or small. I hope the coming year will bring you everything that you need, spiritual, physical or otherwise, even though you may not at first recognise opportunities as they arrive before you. I know you will all have the strength, courage and character required to make the very bast of the next 12 months

Here's to you all :cheers:

thanx bocky old friend :grouphug:

you're right, this place is really friendy, and it's by man like you that i'm here too :wink:

hope the best for all of you :fist:

Back