now thinking

IMO, Glastonbury would be slim to none, I dont think they would fit in among the Kaiser Chiefs and Travis, or whoever plays those festivals.

I reckon they could do a Wembley gig like Metallica are doing, easily.

Bockaaarck said:
Imagine being sat in a field near Worthy Farm and tripping your tits off on acid and someone singing

"Fear of the dark, fear of the dark I have a phobia that someones allways there....."

LOL LOL LOL

That'll be me.......................... but the words I sing are slightly different..... I sing:

Fear of the duck, fear of the duck, I have a phone here and someone's allways there......
Hey rubber duck, hey rubber duck, I have a phobia, a fear there's no-one there........
Fear of the duck or was it croc, is it a phobia or is someone really scared?
67142207065894290506KoQ2CXopRw.jpg

Christine said:
That'll be me.......................... but the words I sing are slightly different..... I sing:

Fear of the duck, fear of the duck, I have a phone here and someone's allways there......
Hey rubber duck, hey rubber duck, I have a phobia, a fear there's no-one there........
Fear of the duck or was it croc, is it a phobia or is someone really scared?
67142207065894290506KoQ2CXopRw.jpg

You are very strange :|

rockin_plumber said:
I was bored :err:
Just googling our user names :oops:
Seems ours are quite unique........
Wicky on the other hand LOL soooooooooooo common
LOL LOL

You're telling me :shock: When I was registering for my cashback sites a wicky imposter had already stolen my name :x

Mmm i'm in the mood to sit on the sofa with a mug of tea and watch a film. I think i might watch Zulu, i have seen it so many times before, but it is a fantastic film. Or i could watch Vanishing Point mmmmmm

Need to thnk about this for a bit :|

Back