now thinking

rockin_plumber said:
.oO(11 Sleeps)
If things go on like they are at the moment,i won't need to worry about taking a day off work.

I plan to book a space in a secure car park rocin,maybe somewhere near Victoria probably

Bockaaarck said:
If things go on like they are at the moment,i won't need toworry about taking a day off work.

I plan to book a space in a secure car park rocin,maybe somewhere near Victoria probably
Sounds like a good idea 8) Just promise you won't loose me on the tube :err: :oops:

Ouch :|

Spider bite timeline

a42-spider-bite-evolution.jpg

............what if the field Bruce was talking about the band appearing in next year is a field here in Somerset......say somewhere near Glastonbury :shock: :shock: :shock:

Bockaaarck said:
............what if the field Bruce was talking about the band appearing in next year is a field here in Somerset......say somewhere near Glastonbury :shock: :shock: :shock:

:? do you really think that would happen

rockin_plumber said:
:? do you really think that would happen

It must be one of the few, shall we say 'major' festivals/venues, that they have never played.

Do i think its likely....mmm not sure. Do i think its possible, well why not? They are of the appropriate level of musical standing to appear at Glastunbury, it would just depend on:

1)If they wanted to play there or not
2)Michael Evis would like them to appear
3)If they would suit the atmosphere of Glastonbury

Bockaaarck said:
It must be one of the few, shall we say 'major' festivals/venues, that they have never played.

I really think a band like Maiden should be able to put on a big gig on
their own merit :|
We know they can play festivals......
But the people are already there.........
Could they be scared :?

rockin_plumber said:
I really think a band like Maiden should be able to put on a big gig on
their own merit :|
We know they can play festivals......
But the people are already there.........
Could they be scared :?

Imagine being sat in a field near Worthy Farm and tripping your tits off on acid and someone singing

"Fear of the dark, fear of the dark I have a phobia that someones allways there....."

LOL LOL LOL

Bockaaarck said:
Imagine being sat in a field near Worthy Farm and tripping your tits off on acid and someone singing

"Fear of the dark, fear of the dark I have a phobia that someones allways there....."

LOL LOL LOL

LOL LOL

Back