now thinking

Got down to the last 3 candidates for this job in Exeter, but one dude had doen exaclty the same type of roll in another part of the country, so he got the nod.

they didn't even interview us, they decided on the CV's, it was a 'fat loot' contract as well :x..........but it would have been a bit of a drain on the old relationship i think, so maybe its for the best :)

Awww thats a shame :grouphug: Would have been good to have the Bocky's nearer :) You'll find something soon :wink:

wicky said:
Awww thats a shame :grouphug: Would have been good to have the Bocky's nearer :) You'll find something soon :wink:

it will be for the next time bocky :fist:

and have to tell you that someone that make the choice only on a CV is only a shit :D

Frenchy said:
did you have a good time :?

Yeah, but it was a real last minute thing, Sixxy got a phone call from Matt Sorum to say that Tommy Lee had left some passes at the VIP gate (gate 16) for her. So I called off ill from work and we went up there.

I'll put some pic's up later if you want. We got there about half an hour before Lauren Harris arrived. :wink:

afraidtoshooteddie said:
Yeah, but it was a real last minute thing, Sixxy got a phone call from Matt Sorum to say that Tommy Lee had left some passes at the VIP gate (gate 16) for her. So I called off ill from work and we went up there.

I'll put some pic's up later if you want. We got there about half an hour before Lauren Harris arrived. :wink:

cool :banana: :banana:

did Motley Crue played the same show as during the carnival tour :?

Kay-kay needs to be :banned:

And someone needs to show some
sign0106.gif
and remove the 5 different pr0n posts he's just made :|

afraidtoshooteddie said:
Kay-kay needs to be :banned:

And someone needs to show some
sign0106.gif
and remove the 5 different pr0n posts he's just made :|

Removed the ones I can.......

Why the sudden invasion of p0rn posts here :x :x :x

Back