now thinking

wicky said:
Gorgeous village 8) I went to primary school there :D

Why :?

I have a job i'm going for with Devon County Council. It would mean i was based in Exter but i would be doing quite a bit of traveling. Miss_Bocky and i were talking about the practicalities of it all.

If i got the job i would probably be staying away a night a week. Staying in a hotel would be about £60 a night by the time i've had a meal. And then you've got he tiredness setting in because of the travel and stuff.

So if you added that all up over a month it would seem to make sense to rent something close to Exeter which i could use as a base for work, and somewhere the Bocky's could use at the weekends and stuff.

Of course i have to get the jobb first :roll:

Bockaaarck said:
I have a job i'm going for with Devon County Council. It would mean i was based in Exter but i would be doing quite a bit of traveling. Miss_Bocky and i were talking about the practicalities of it all.

If i got the job i would probably be staying away a night a week. Staying in a hotel would be about £60 a night by the time i've had a meal. So if you added it up over a month it would seem to make sense to rent something close to Exeter which i could use as a base for work, and somewhere the Bocky's could use at the weekends and stuff.

Of course i have to get the jobb first :roll:
Sounds like a good idea 8) It really is lovely there :wink:

Frenchy said:
but you still young compared to me LOL
LOL

:grouphug:

What got to me last night was I suddenly realised that after my birthday i'll have to tick the 35 - 40 box on forms :shock: :|

I really hope the agent gets back to me today about this job in Exeter :?

I could really do with knowing i've got a target to aim for. So if i know i've got an interview, i can get cracking and start preparing for it :?

Bockaaarck said:
I really hope the agent gets back to me today about this job in Exeter :?

I could really do with knowing i've got a target to aim for. So if i know i've got an interview, i can get cracking and start preparing for it :?
Fngers crossed for you :wink:

Back