now thinking

Why the hell did it wait until I started cleaning my carpets to get hot :| I'm fukin boiling and totally knackered now :x

Ben said:
If you walk through town with a big bunch of flowers, alot of girls notice you 8)

french charmed men (as frenchy 8) ) used to walk in town with flowers in the hand, but it's a normal thing in France btw. It's the the french touch 8)

Frenchy said:
french charmed men (as frenchy 8) ) used to walk in town with flowers in the hand, but it's a normal thing in France btw. It's the the french touch 8)
Men over here could learn a thing or 2 from you LOL

I could wait forever for flowers from mr wicky :| So every saturday I buy myself some LOL

Frenchy said:

Stupid Frenchy Charm :x :x :x
Flowers die in a week or less so why waste the money on em :?

rockin_plumber said:
Wouldnt you rather have a nice top or a CD :?

It lasts much longer :roll:

Or at least a living plant in a pot :|

Flowers make girls feel special is my guess, I mean she can buy a 'nice top or a CD' anytime..but I think flowers say/mean alot more.

Ben said:
Flowers make girls feel special is my guess, I mean she can buy a 'nice top or a CD' anytime..but I think flowers say/mean alot more.

She can buy flowers as well :? Anytime :?

Flowers make her think......

A: He wants some jiggy, jiggy
B: He has done something he shouldn't have
C: It's February 14th

But as its my SISTERS birthday, I knew she would appreciate all pink flowers, as her new flat is very pink.

rockin_plumber said:
Wouldnt you rather have a nice top or a CD :?

It lasts much longer :roll:

Or at least a living plant in a pot :|

you have to learn a lot of french charm things rocky LOL LOL LOL

flowers can change a day 8) .

1st lesson ==> flowers to missy is much for her than you can imagine 8)

Ben said:
Just to clear it up, I don't have sex with my sister, family members, livestock or vegetables.

:|

I saw a bloke with a bunch of flowers in town........

.oO(I thought he must be shagging his sister)

Its all your fault Ben :|

Back