Frenchy said:
rocky, your post in red is too long for frenchy :x

if i start, i will need that ==>
sign0197.gif

Its funny........
Read the bold bit.......
I made it bold for people who get bored :wink:

afraidtoshooteddie said:
Yup, it was a bit windy on the beach, but the Kids enjoyed it 8)
:banana: When do they go back to school? Jake goes next tuesday, the weather has helped make this holiday pretty stress free :banana:

wicky said:
:banana: When do they go back to school? Jake goes next tuesday, the weather has helped make this holiday pretty stress free :banana:

Same I think.

If I keep going quiet, it's coz the bloody upstairs 'puter has a major virus that I'm trying to remove :x

afraidtoshooteddie said:
Same I think.

If I keep going quiet, it's coz the bloody upstairs 'puter has a major virus that I'm trying to remove :x
Ok :wink: Go zap the bastard :evil:

afraidtoshooteddie said:
Same I think.

Still not got rid of the damn virus yet :x AVG missed it :x Norton Missed it :x Stopzilla missed it :x Spyware Doctor is running a scan now, I had a trial version of this yesterday, which found 715 variants of the virus in my computer, so now I have a better version which has so far found 7 'High risk ' invaders, but is only 20% through the scan :|

This fuckin' virus keeps making pop-up's appear, advertising their products that will get rid of 'said virus'. If these wankers hadn't released their virus in the first place, then I wouldn't need their product to get rid of it
:x

Frenchy said:
wicky's thought : 'damned young guys, why do they headbang so strong :shock: '
LOL

My main thoughts all night were " why the fuck did I fall in that pothole" :|

I ended up stood at the back leaning against the wall because of my foot :( Good venue though, I still had a good view....even at my height :shock:

Back