now thinking

I ought to start running my bath in a minute. I got work later, and it'll be Xmas day before i get home again :|

So if I don't catch you later:

jgjfkjg.jpg

Happy Christmas Fraidy :wink: I don't think i'm gonna be on here much tonight either :( I have got soooo much stuff that I still haven't wrapped up :oops: :|

Think i'm gonna be up all night :| Jake has been waking up every 10 mins to see if he's been yet LOL I've still got loads to do :|

Ben said:
Wonder why Wicky is up LOL
LOL LOL

I'm done 8)

Mr wicky isn't LOL LOL I told him to start it earlier...he said it'd only take him 5 minutes....that was an hour ago LOL LOL

8)

What time do you think Jake and Luke will be up?

When my sister lived here, the christmas festivities would start about 4 AM with chocolate, chocolate, pepsi, chocolate and more chocolate :D

Ben said:
8)

What time do you think Jake and Luke will be up?

When my sister lived here, the christmas festivities would start about 4 AM with chocolate, chocolate, pepsi, chocolate and more chocolate :D
LOL
Last year Jake was up at 3 :|

This year i've told him that he can't come downstairs if it's still dark cos santa might bugger off :oops:

I bet it will be 3 again :| LOL

Ben said:
I'll be up about 8 or 9 I think, or probably half 12 the way Ive been lately LOL :oops:

Good luck anyway!
Half 12 :shock: That's early for you LOL :wink:

Thanks, think I need all the luck I can gte LOL

rockin_plumber said:
Bagged up and outside 8)

8)

My mums just taking the piss now, theres a big fuck off box with "Ben" on it, I know what it is, stop dragging things out with sleeping and just give me the big box of Marshall goodness and you go can back to bed :x

What did we all get then? :)

I got..

Marshall amp 8)
iPod video :shock:
Deal or No Deal DVD game :D
Kiss shirt
Dont Hassle The Hoff t shirt! :D :D :D
Boxers
Smellys (Not smelly boxers :err: )
Socks
Shower Cap :| my mum thought it'd be funny :|
Mr Grumpy slippers LOL