now thinking

Ben said:
Tissues all over my room too, to the untrained eye it could look like I dont have a cold at all :err: LOL
LMAO LOL LOL

A bit like my desk :err: :oops:

Going to chuck them in the fire before I go to bed LOL

I've promised a friend of mine i'll get her 2 tix to see Genesis..they go on sale tomorrow.....hope I get them :shock:

That I really want to dye my hair, but sitting with wet hair for 45 mins with a stinking cold isn't the best idea :err:

afraidtoshooteddie said:
Go on then :D

1429115764_l.jpg

Just why :shock:

1.) Avenged Sevenfold are shit
2.) Thats hideous
3.) I dont have to give anymore reasons on how fucking out of place and awful that looks :shock:

Ben said:

2.) Thats hideous
3.) I dont have to give anymore reasons on how fucking out of place and awful that looks :shock:

I have to say you're right benny LOL LOL

Ben said:
1429115764_l.jpg

2.) Thats hideous

So true LOL LOL

My Taxi to the Station will be here in a minute :)

.oO(You show us everything you've got You keep on dancin' and the room gets hot You drive us wild, we'll drive you crazy You say you wanna go for a spin The party's just begun, we'll let you in You drive us wild, we'll drive you crazy You keep on shoutin', you keep on shoutin' )

rockin_plumber said:
.oO(You show us everything you've got You keep on dancin' and the room gets hot You drive us wild, we'll drive you crazy You say you wanna go for a spin The party's just begun, we'll let you in You drive us wild, we'll drive you crazy You keep on shoutin', you keep on shoutin' )

I wanna rock n roll all night an party every day :D

The version from Alive! is one of the best things ever 8)

Many a good night/day listening to Kiss Alive!

Now I dont have it :shock: :|

Back