now thinking

why do ppl allow posting of ridduculous stuff on wikipedia
some ppl take it seriously
for example http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bipolar_junction_transistor
you can see that the sum of current of base of transistor and collector of transistor is equal to the current of emitter or mathematically:
IE = IB + IC

and whilts this is mathematically correct, phisically thats a very bbig mistake cause Ie + Ib + Ic = 0

I'm thinking how great it will be in just over 4 months time when Myself and Miss_Bocky meet Wicky and Luke, and nomad and Killy, and frester and everybody else :banana: :D :banana: :D

It'll be great LOL I'll try and make sure we manage to get some good pictures, so we can post them on MW. :D #

Everyone will be able to see some of their friends from Maiden-World.com

Hopefully that will encourage us all tomake an effort an get to know each other. I can't wait..... :D

Sat in a nice street cafe, drinking a nice cold beer, just letting lunch slip down. Having a nice chat about Paris and MW and watching Parisian life stroll past ............
:)

Or at least that's what Miss_Bocky and Wicky are going to be doing. I expect nomad, Killy, Luke and i are going to end up going down the Sewers and crypts. Or may be we'll be trying some really fantastic Cheeses ( perhaps followed by the odd glass of "Vin rouge" :err: if nomad insists....:err:) at one of the markets :D

I'm really excited

Here goes then........the 4000th post :?

Its not much of a landmark i know, and i've always been a believer in quality over quantitiy........

But i have to say that i'm the kind of person who is very, very "picky" about the kind of people i spend time with :oops:

I can say, without fear of being corrected, that i feel extrordinarily lucky to have enjoyed the company of you all ( and yes, i mean you all, every single on of you :grouphug: ). You've all been a great release, or focus, or concern in all the time i've been posting here.

I may not always agree with you all, and i may sometimes come across as a bit of a muppet, and sometimes as a grumpy old git :D I thank you all for accepting me as i am ( Devilshly handsome and quick witted of course :wink: )

And further thanks must go to Jon and the guys for providing such a pleasant atmosphere for us all to meet in :banana:

So thank you friends :grouphug: i feel very lucky to have been accepted in company of such a high calibre.

It remains only for me to say........

....I may not be a rich man, but i have a wealth of friends :bananarock: :grouphug:

:err:

You freaks :err:

LOL

Lovely post Bocky :grouphug:

As for the post above it...not sure who's more excited out of you and Luke LOL

Only kidding :wink: I think i'm worse than the pair of you :oops:

I can't bloody wait :banana: :banana: :banana:

wicker nomad said:
Lovely post Bocky :grouphug:

As for the post above it...not sure who's more excited out of you and Luke LOL

Only kidding :wink: I think i'm worse than the pair of you :oops:

I can't bloody wait :banana: :banana: :banana:
so take a bath and you wont wait being all bloody :D

MaidenMadness said:
when did ewil change his sig
it was something like
metal is my religion
halford is my god before :|

I'm sure it has been the big "HEAVY METAL" for a couple of days now....

B4 that it was three
icon_neul.gif
which was kinda strange :err:

Dunno when the Halford one went though :?

rockin_plumber said:
I'm sure it has been the big "HEAVY METAL" for a couple of days now....

B4 that it was three
icon_neul.gif
which was kinda strange :err:

Dunno when the Halford one went though :?
well it went and thats too bad caused thats the only sig here i liked :|

MaidenMadness said:
when did ewil change his sig
it was something like
metal is my religion
halford is my god before :|
I had it for almost a year ago...
I have Heavy Metal now, I can add the text to it.
And delete the pic later maybe....

Bockaaarck said:
Hi Chicky, how're you doing today? :)

pretty good, I'm staying home from school with a very very hurt shuolder, and so now I'm going to fix my computer :D and my dogs having a seizure like dream right beside me

how bout yourself?

Rockhardchick666 said:
pretty good, I'm staying home from school with a very very hurt shuolder, and so now I'm going to fix my computer :D and my dogs having a seizure like dream right beside me

how bout yourself?

and christie still can't tell time

Rockhardchick666 said:

how bout yourself?

LOL is your dog twitching and yelping, it always makes me laugh when dogs do that in their sleep :)

I'm doing ok, just having my lunch, i'm at work :|

Back