now thinking

New Years Eve is always wank, although seeing the new year in playing pool and listening to Maiden was good, also was rather fun watching a bouncer deck two dickheads into oblivion LOL

Rockhardchick666 said:
:( Owen broke his foot, he might be on the bench for a long while.... I hope my princess is alright

164858.png

ah a boring start to what looks like will be yet another boring year in this pointless existance we call life

hmmm people say that one should enjoy life but i really cannot see how is that possible
when you're a kid you cannot enjoy life cause eventhough you don't have any obligations your parents don't let you do anything
when you're in highschool parents allow you to do lot of things but there's shit like school taking your time away
when you're working you can do whatever you want to but work will take shitloads of time cause after all we all must eat
when you're retired quite frankly you're too old to enjoy anything other than seeing all of your friends die of various illnesses so no fun here unless you hate all of your friends

so when are we exactly supposed to enjoy life? :?

wicker nomad said:
Do I drag Luke to the sales tomorrow or wednesday? :evil:

Tomorrow :banana:

Check HMV, great sale on there :D

"DRAGONFOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORCE IN 27 DAYS"

College tomorrow :|

Which means getting up early :|

Walking half an hour to college :|

Going into town to get a sausage roll, a bottle of Pepsi and a bottle of water at dinner time :|

First day backs going to be GREAT fun :roll: :(

Back